Chapter 6

Toni's pov

the next day

I woke up with a smile on my face, remembering yesterday.

Suddenly I hear the door burst open to reveal Owen. He also had a smile on his face.

"How was the date" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"It was great". I smiled blushing. "We kissed".

He squealed while springing happy through the room.

"I knew it, i'm so proud of you Toni! But you have to get ready for school" he says as he walk out of my room.

I chuckled as I start to get ready for school and then drive to school.

As I walk through the halls of Riverdale High I see Cheryl nervously standing at her locker.

I walk up to her. but shes standing with her back to me. I put my hand over her eyes. "Who am I" I questioned with a smile on my face.

"Hmm, I think it is Betty" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Almost"

"This is a really hard one.. But I think it is Toni" I smiled.

"Yeay, that's correct".

"Good morning TT".

"Good morning" and I winked at her

"What class do you have beautiful". She was now in shape red. I smirked.

"I have English".

"Me to, do you want to walk with me?"

"Sure". I grabbed my hand and I thought it was impossible but her face grew more red. I laughed.

As we walk through the halls, we get many stares from people that has a crush on me. And believe me, that's allot of people i'm talking about (including Cheryl, who doesn't have to care anymore about that crush :)).

We walk into the math classroom and sit down next to Each other.

Suddenly Reggie walks up to us and ask "Toni, why are you hanging out with that".

"Because she's my friend" I shuggers.

"How can you be friends with that" Reggie said as he gives Cheryl a dirty look.

"Listen here boy, I can be friends with everyone here, also with her."

"But she's a nerd!!, She's quet and she stutters, that's weird!! "

Cheryl's pov

I had tears in my eyes as he said that. 'oke I don't want to be here anymore' I thought you. So I stood up, grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom.

As I walk out I hear Toni screaming "what the hell is wrong with you, that doesn't matter by someone".

I walked to my locker with tears in my eye. As I came by my locker i threw everything in it and walked to the gym to sit under the bleachers.

When I sit there for a couple of minutes I heard that the gymdoors open.

"Cheryl are you in here?" It's Toni.

Yeah I'm here". And Toni tries to get to me.

"How did you come in there" she said and laugh's".

"there's a a hol there, if you go through that hol and than go under that bar and than over another bar you can come here" I said.

"How did you this"

"one year ago my brother died and I was sad all the time. So sometimes I skipped class and go to the gym to sit on the bleachers. One day I found out that you can also sit under the bleachers so I was looking for a way to get there. I found that hol there and saw that there was a opening. I found a way to get there and that was the way you were using" I shuddered.

Toni sat there with wide eyes. "Wow".

"But nobody knows this place, so you're the first one that knows. But I only come here when I want to think or want to be alone so".

"Do you want me to leave?" She asked.

"No, no you can stay, I feel comfortable with you" Toni smiles. "I like to hear that".

"So why did you walk away? ".

"I was overwhelmed".

"why?" Toni asked.

"because you stood up for me and i'm not used to that. And I still cant understand why you suddenly so nice to me. I just don't understand!. First you where mean to me, you where catcalling me, you shoved me into the lockers saying that I am a nerd and that nobody will love me, that i'm ugly. And now you say that i'm beautiful and you come up for me. and I wanna know why you bullied me and why you  suddenly become so nice. an-". 

I was cut of by lips on mine. I was shocked but after a couple of seconds I kissed back.

Toni pulled back and said "This was the only thing I could think of to stop you from rambling".

I could only stare at her. My nerves came up like a racet. 

"I-I-I" I tried to say something but nothing came out.

I think Toni noticed that because she kissed me again to stop me from rambling again.

"Don't say anything" she looked at me and smiled, and my nerves drifted away.

"And about what you tried to say before. I'm sorry that I bullied you. But the truth is that I liked you for a really long time and I bullied you so I could come close to you so nobody else could have you. And I can understand that you have trust issue's with me. And I also can understand that it can cost a couple of months before you trust me completely . I know that I hurt you a lot of times and i'm sorry about that. But like I said at our date, I really like you and I think you're beautiful, funny, cute and I could go on for ours. So please give me a change" she pleased.

"of course I would give you a chance, I like you to for a long time. So I would be so happy to give you a chance" I smiled. 

"Would you like to get back to class?"

"yeah lets go" I said as I got up and go the same way as I came here. As I got out under the bleachers. Toni is not with me. She's just standing there, exactly the way when I got up and leaved.

"Toni! Are you coming?"

"y-yeah i-im coming" I smirked at her. and I think I know why she's suddenly so nervous ;). And I'm gonna make fun of her about that for the rest of her life;).

It takes a couple of minutes before she's out of the bleachers.

" Why did it takes so long, and why where you staring in nothing when I stood up" I smirked

"I w-was j-just i-in thoughts a-about w-what we are g-going to do t-today with t-tutoring" she said nervous. I smirked and walked away swaying my hips. 

I could feel Toni's on my back. "Are you coming or not?" I asked.

"Y-yeah I-i'm coming" Toni said stuttering. 

"Come we need to tutor" I said as I grabbed her hand. 

I'm sorry that there hasn't been a chapter the last two weeks. I was busy with school.

But I have written a really long chapter. I'll write the next chapter right now. I'm not sure when I wil post that chapter but I think tonight or tomorrow. :)

PS. I made a mistake in the writing but fixed it so here is the complete chapter. 

- Iris