August My Bff

August

Today is the first day of school. My alarm went off so I got up and got straight to business. When I got up out my bed there was this girl there from last night. I met her at this club called Triple Aces me and my boys went to last night. I forgot I brought her to my crib. I called one of my niggas to come get her out my house and they were here in 3 minutes tops. After he put ole girl out, I dapped him and gave him 100 dollars and headed back upstairs to get ready. It was 6:50am so I had to hurry up if I wanted to get to "ILL" house to get something to eat before school start.

Me and India been friends since diaper days. She is fine asf but I would never try anything with her cause I don't want to ruin our friendship. She been there for everything. She was my biggest cheerleader when I did basketball and football, and she always been there when I needed help with school. I like her a lot but I don't wanna tell her and then she not feel the same way and it end up awkward asf. Hell Nah.....

I put my Nike slides on and headed to the bathroom to take me a good 20 minutes shower. I ran the water until the mirror fogged up as usual, letting me know it was ready for a nigga. After I stepped out, I finished my hygiene routine. My clothes were already picked out for the day so all I had to do was lotion and put my clothes on.

I grabbed my black and white Polo Ralph Lauren boxers and started to get dressed. I put on my black and white Adidas jogging suit and my black and white Samoa's.  My Alarm started to go off, it was 7:15 so I knew I had to hurry and get to India house. My bag was downstairs so I grabbed my keys , phone and charger and headed out the door.

I drove across town to get to India house.
It was now 7:30am and I pulled up in the parking spot next to India's car. I walked up to the door and knocked. I have a key but I didn't feel like using it.

"Who is it ?" She asked . I laughed but I had to be serious , "So you got other niggas coming to your door now?". I knew she had to be smiling , damn that smile is everything. I snapped out of my thought as the door opened.

India

I opened the door to see my BFF, my crush, August Alsina. He was looking good and turns out we had on the same thing. He always want to be like me. I stood to the side to let him in. He walked in and sat at my island while I sat back at the table.

He sat there for 30 seconds not saying anything, so I looked up at him and he smiled at me and said "Where's my food at?" I looked at him and smirked and said " Nigga you got two arms and two legs. Getcha ass up, open the refrigerator, get what you want out, and eat. You see I'm eating cereal." I laughed at his face expression. He had a damn fr shawty look on his face. I just kept laughing.

He got up and walked closer to me and put his face in the crook of my neck. He smelled so damn good I wanted to melt as he began to whisper in my ear. "So you made cereal for yaself and didn't share?" . I was speechless. I opened my eyes and saw that my bowl on cereal was gone in front of me. I turned around and August was eating my damn cereal. He finished all my cereal by the time I grabbed my bowl from him. He put the bowl in the sink, washed it, and walked towards me. He stood right in my face, he was looking down at me and I was looking up at him. "I'm mad you ate my cereal. I was really hungry." I said. He smirked at me and said "I'm sorry lil baby you wanna hug?"
I didn't wanna feed into his shenanigans so I ignored him.

"You think you cute cause you dressed like me. Tryna catch my swagg" he said and I just laughed. "Nigga you dressed like me and its time to go to school, dont wanna be late." He smiled at me, we grabbed our stuff and headed out the door.

*********************
Updated. And yes I changed the character to India Westbrooks.

A little boring but it's going to get better .