Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Prologue
Inside the Areishia Spirit Academy..
A party was held inside the academy where all the elementalers were dancing in the ballroom except for one girl. The girl has ruby eyes, reddish hair/ruby hair and has a very pretty dress which the color is reddish-pink and has ribbons and frills. Her name is Claire Rogue. She is a fire elementaler and has a familiar named Scarlet which Scarlet is a red cat. She also has a very dark past about herself, her sister and her parents which if one elementaler said about her dark past or evil past, she prepares to hurt that elementaler with her Flame Tongue/Waffe.
"Hmm.. I wonder where's Kamito-kun.. I told him to come and chat up with me.. But he's not here.." Claire said to herself with a worried look on her face.
Then suddenly, one elementaler went to Claire and spoke up to her.
"What's wrong Claire? Feeling lonely without your prince?" The girl asked Claire with a laugh.
"Why won't you just ignore me? Rinslet Laurenfrost?" Claire asked Rinslet with a sigh.
"I just can't ignore you. I want to make fun of you because I'm bored." Rinslet said to Claire with a smile.
"If you won't ignore me.. I'll strangle you're neck until you can't breath anymore!" Claire said to Rinslet while preparing to strangle her with her Waffe.
"Okay.. Okay. Fine I'll ignore you Princess Elstein." Rinslet said to Claire with a smirk.
"Don't you dare call me by that name!" Claire said to Rinslet with an angry look on her face.
Hours has passed and Kamito saw Claire sitting on a chair with a pretty dress which made Kamito turned into a daze. Suddenly, Kamito heard someone calling him which made him snapped out of his daze.
"Kamito-kun! Kamito-kun!" Claire said to Kamito while snapping him out of his daze.
"Ah.. What is it Claire? Is something wrong?" Kamito asked Claire with a confused look on his face.
"Why didn't you show up? Did you forgot that we're gonna have a chit-chat?" Claire asked Kamito with a pissed of look on her face.
"Uhh.. Sorry. I've got work to do Claire. So sorry I can't chat up with you. See ya!" Kamito said to Claire while running off fast.
"Waah.. Such a dirty liar! Well.. That's fine. I can just sit here and read this book you gave to me last year.." Claire said to herself with a smile.
That was my partner, Kamito Kazehaya. He is also a elementaler and his familiar is a legendary sword named Est.
"Ah! I shouldn't be thinking about his information and other stuffs in my head." Claire said to herself while shaking her head.
I've always been thinking of Kamito if he really likes me.. But I guess that won't be true.. Well.. I like him.. But I can't confess to him because he'll just reject me. Years has passed and danger still lurks here in Areishia Spirit Academy.
"I wish I could dance with you.. Kamito-kun because.. I like you.." Claire said to herself while closing her eyes so she can sleep peacefully.
Next: Chapter 1 A New Magical Danger

A new Anime for my friends and followers! And that's Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance! Sorry for not giving more information on Kamito Kazehaya. If you can.. You can search Kamito Kazehaya in the Internet. That's all my friends and followers! Until next time! See ya!~❄️
- By your shining and glittering author: GlitterGlaceon