1

new phone aka. new choater!

~•~

Dear Ella was still apologizing, unaware of the villagers being beyond surprised of the situation happening beneath their eyes.

The Queen, beyond amused finally spoke with her clear slightly raspy voice.

"Do not worry, dear. I know that your intentions was not to do what we could call.. a mess."

The Queen smiled gently at Ella, who, got very surprised of the identity of the person in front of her as she lifted her head.

"M-Majesty..! I am truly sorry! I didn't know I'm so sorry please forgive my action toward your highness!"

She went on her knees, begging for forgiveness.

"Well, leaving you go like nothing happened would probably be impolite to the precedent villagers who had punishment before you..
- Yes Queen, very disrespectful I agree!
- Mmmh.. I think I know a way but.. I'm scared it would be too harsh-
- No Queen, anything to be forgiven, nothing will be to harsh for my person!"

The Queen took time to consider her recent thought and decided to give in.

"Well.. as a punishment, you'll have to be my personal assistant.
- Oh.. definitely?
- Definitely.
- W-Well, everything for you my Queen!" i guess I don't have much choice..

~•~

Welp!
Things are getting spicy for our Ella!
Also :

What should be the Queen's name?

I keep trying to think for a name for the Queen but maybe that was not the solution so, I am asking YOU for the name she should have!

Buh bye!
(And sorry for short chapters..)