The Invasion | Follow the Sand Siblings

Third Person's POV

Naruto went to the crowd, he gasps as he sees everyone asleep from a Genjutsu. Most Jonins and Chunins were able to dispel it and are fighting Oto and Suna Shinobi who infiltrated. He turned to see where the Sandaime is and notices a purple barrier on the roof, using his sensory jutsu again, he senses Hiruzen's chakra and another dark and sinister one.
"Jiji is okay. But who is this?" he asked

"Orochimaru" Kurama replied as Naruto slightly widened his eyes
"The one who gave Sasuke the Curse Mark?" Naruto asked as Kurama nodded

"Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Sannin, students of the Sandaime. It seems that he's behind this" Kurama added. Naruto narrowed his eyes at the barrier as he grunted. 'You better be okay Jiji!' Naruto said mentally as he went to find Kakashi.

On his way, a few Oto Shinobi appeared from their disguises as villagers and charged at him with a kunai. Naruto dodged as he got behind them and hit them on the nape to render them unconscious, two more appeared at both sides, using one of the unconscious ninja he put his hands on the ninja's back as support and kicked the two ninja's on the face.

Four more ninja's appeared and are having a Taijutsu fight with Naruto, a fifth ninja did a few hand signs to trap Naruto in a Genjutsu but Naruto was able to catch their plan and dispelled the jutsu, one of the four ninja tried to stab him with a kunai but Naruto stepped to the side to dodge and kicked his arm making him let go of the kunai to the air, Naruto jumped as he grabbed the kunai and threw it at the fifth ninja hitting him on the shoulder. He then landed and jumped again to swipe his leg to all four ninja's and they fell unconscious. He gathered them all together and tied them up.

As he ran, another Oto Shinobi followed him, Naruto quickly did a few hand signs then jumped and placed his hand on the floor as a formula appeared then he let chakra flow to his feet as he landed on the ceiling. The Oto nin stepped on to the formula Naruto placed and was immobilized, Naruto smirked as he got back down on the ground and hit the nape of the ninja making him unconscious. He didn't forget to tie him up by the pillar. Naruto grinned
"I'm so cool!" he exclaimed

"Praise yourself later and focus kit!" Kurama scolded as Naruto slumped a bit but got over it and went to Kakashi.

With his sensory jutsu, he was able to find Kakashi and Gai fighting a few Oto ninja, he also sees Sakura trying to listen to what Kakashi was telling her. Naruto sighed in relief that she was safe and started to praise her mentally making Kurama scoff.
"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto called catching Kakashi and Sakura's attention
"Naruto?" Sakura said as Naruto made his way to them.

Then about 5 Oto Shinobi charged at Naruto, Kakashi widened his eyes as one of them got behind Naruto and was ready to strike him with a kunai
"Naruto!" he called in worry but Naruto crouched down to dodge then kicked him in the jaw and gave him another kick on the chest to send him flying away. Two threw kunais at him which Naruto dodged, he took two of the kunais thrown at him and threw it at the two ninja's who threw it hitting them in the arm, Naruto went near them and hit their nape catching them then throwing them at the two remaining Oto ninja's.

Although Kakashi was fighting a few infiltrators he was able to watch Naruto, after defeating a few ninja's he looked at Naruto with a smile, Naruto grinned but it faded as he took out a kunai and threw it. Missing Kakashi, the Oto nin behind him was hit around the chest and passed out. Kakashi looked behind him then back at Naruto, Naruto raised his arms as he sweat dropped
"I- I didn't hit a vital point! I swear!" he said. Kakashi only sighed as Naruto rubbed the back of his head laughing nervously.

Sakura only watched, she was clearly surprised with Naruto fighting off Oto nin, who seemed to be Jonin, easily. Naruto looked at her and grinned, Sakura returned a nervous smile.
"Naruto, there's something you have to do" Kakashi said as Naruto listened
"Yeah?"
"This will be your first A-rank mission since the Land of Waves mission" Kakashi stated
"Eh? A-rank?" Sakura questioned, Naruto widened his eyes then a huge smile appeared on his face
"Really?" Naruto said with stars in his eyes
"Yes now listen carefully" Kakashi instructed them on what to do first, they are to follow Sasuke who is currently chasing after the Sand siblings. Kakashi summoned Pakkun to be their third member who will also track Sasuke through scent. He instructed them to also wake Shikamaru to join them in their mission, Naruto and Sakura nodded as they went to a sleeping Shikamaru and Kakashi continued battling Oto and Suna Shinobi.