Chapter 1

Bella POV:

It was night time, roughly eleven in the night. I was running away from a bunch of thick cops. Oh and sorry for being rude my name is Bella Black, and this is my story. Anyways back to the story I was running from two cops, who are actually really slow. I managed to hide behind an old trailer, while they struggled to search for me. Until the coast was clear, day after day they kept trying to find me. That was until I bumped into the strangest man ever. He was just standing in the middle of a junkyard, I quickly told him " Cover for me." As I ran and hid behind a bunch of boxes. As I struggled to pierce my eyes through the pile of warn out boxes. He told the officer something and then the officer just went back in the direction he came from. I then reappeared from behind the boxes and walked up to this man and said "Thank you...". As I was about to leave he replied "Hey wait, I'm looking for someone to work for me at my restaurant, would you be interested?" I started to think is this guy actually serious, like he only just met me. So I said "Um did I just hear you right?" I was so confused, why on earth would someone offer me a job. Then he said "No, you did hear right and no, you're not scaring me away with your smile". OMG did he just read my mind? "So what do you say?". " Yeah, about that...". "No." Then he started laughing like in a creepy way. "I don't take no for an answer." "Well, sorry to disappoint you but my answer is no." Then he started looking at something, what is he looking at? Then he spoke again "Come on, I don't have all day." " Stay away from me! You are crazy!" "You will follow me from now on wherever I go." Um what is wrong with me? "I will follow you wherever you go." Wut did I just say and why. "Good girl." "Now follow me, darling." What is wrong with me? Why do I have the urge to follow him? I had so many, questions but no answer. But the worst was, I couldn't stop my feet from following him. It's like my mind cant control my body anymore. He went to a black car which wasn't too far away. We got in the car and I felt uneasy I knew there was something wrong. But before I could think any further the guy told me to close my eyes and sleep till he wakes me up. And without hesitation I did what he told me.