Hunger pains

Set in Season 7 Salvatore brothers brotherly love.

In The Salvatore Boarding House Bonnie and Stefan sat on the couch in the main room. Across from them sat Deputy Matt Donavan, a coffee table separating them.
"Look all I'm saying is that you need to leave, I'm not asking." Matt spoke roughly.
"Look, Matt I appreciate this whole hero thing you have going on here." Stefan said, waving his hand around. "But we are not the problem, you're barking up the wrong tree, while you're
wasting your time trying to make me leave my home, the real problem is still out there."
"Vampires." Matt said sternly.
"Yes, but not us." Stefan sighed. Damon slugged down the stairs. He almost fell earlier on the last flight of stairs coming from his bedroom, and he was beginning to wonder why they had so many damn stairs in this house. He was shimming down sideways  holding onto the railing. His head was pounding in the back of his skull, he could practically hear colors. His eyelids were so heavy, they kept threatening to droop down and let him fall down the stairs, but he was trying to fight it. He could feel his stomach acid in his teeth, hunger pains? Stomach Ache? He just needed his brother, he tried to ignore it but now he needed help, and he was so tired that he didn't even realise he didn't like to ask for help. He felt like a child, he knew this was probably because he was sick, but his mind was working like a child too. All he wanted was Stefan, the same way a child wants their mother.
"Stef?" Damon was so relieved to see him he had walked 2 flights of steps but it felt like a mile and half.
"Hey you okay?" Stefan asked, lowering his voice. The concern was shining through. Damon stumbled to the couch and laid down in a fetal position, head in Stefan's lap. Stefan began running his fingers through Damon's hair.
"What's wrong?" He cooed.
"Stomach." He wanted to tell him the rest but he couldn't get the words out. His stomach was running his thoughts at the moment. He tasted his stomach acid in his feet, it was bad.
"When was the last time you ate?" Stefan said, his voice was remaining very soft, he was looking down at his brother still running his fingers through his hair. Damon shrugged. Inching his face further down into Stefan's lap.
"I ate a burger with Ric sometime."
"No, I mean-" Stefan looked up at Matt. Looking back down at Damon he said. "Real food."
"I don't know."
"If you don't know then it's been too long." Stefan replied.
"Hey, Stefan I need your attention." Matt said. "I'm trying to make this easy for all of us but I can't do that if you're not listening."
Stefan looked up from Damon and glared at him then looked back down.
"Matt, what the hell is your problem?" Bonnie said, getting heated. "He's obviously in pain."
"I'm sorry that your murderer brother is in pain, but we have more important things on the list, and I'm sure wherever you decide to go you can take care of him there."
"Matt." Bonnie said.
"I'm sorry Bon, I'm not gonna take on any more of their shit as my problems."
"Uh, sorry to interrupt but I'm gonna go get him some food so." Stefan tried to stand up and as soon as he did Damon reached out his hand. His outstretched arm like a baby who wants something, but does not have the words. However, not a baby, he wanted Stefan to stay, but he was too tired to find words.
"Okay you can come with me." He said helping Damon up. Damon made noises of agreement. Stefan helped Damon down the steps to the cellar, and he grabbed 3 blood bags from the cooler. 3 pints. Yeah that should be good. He helped Damon back up blood bags in hand, and turned off the basement light. He put the two blood bags down on the coffee table, and uncorked the one, sitting down, positioning Damon next to him he handed it to his brother.
"Slowly." He said before Damon even drank any. Damon put his head on Stefan's shoulder and started drinking the blood silently.
"Okay." Stefan said, letting out a large breath and smiling.
"I'm not comfortable with him drinking that here."
"Matt." Bonnie warned. Knowing that especially while Damon was in a weak state and reliant, not to mention willingly reliant on Stefan, nothing was going to get between Stefan and making sure Damon was okay.
"What Bon?" He said straining. "That blood was supposed to save lives, help humans in need."
"It's our house, you're welcome to leave if you want." "Frankly I don't like the ideas your proposing anyway, so why don't you....come back...tomorrow...and see if you have any....uh better ideas."
"It isn't an idea, Stefan." "You will leave Mystic Falls, and if I won't leave your house until I make that completely clear to you." "In the meantime while I'm a guest at your home, I don't want to watch a murderer guzzle a bag of blood in front of my face." "Honestly I don't think that's too much to ask for."
Damon winced in pain. Stefan's attention was immediately shifted.
"Hey, you okay?" The drastic change in tone was almost funny to Bonnie, but her best friend was in pain, so she hardly found it funny.
"Stomach." He said quietly.
"Okay, come on." Stefan said kissing the top of Damon's head. They walked into the bathroom that was right behind where they were sitting and shut the door. Damon was crying, but he wasn't making any noise.
"I'm sorry." He said, hiccuping softly.
"Hey, hey hey." Stefan said, rubbing his back softly. "You have nothing to be sorry about." Damon looked unconvinced. "Belive me okay?" He kissed the top of Damon's head, pulling his head into his chest, and stroking his hair.
"Mk." Damon mumbled. Damon hiccuped again, and Stefan helped him get his face to the toilet bowl. Damon gagged softly but nothing came up. Stefan was rubbing soothing circles on his back, and he gagged again, heaving into the toilet as watery vomit and blood shot out of Damon't mouth. He felt the tears in the back of his eyes from the forceful vomiting, and when it stopped his abdomen was still cramping from having pushed it all up.
"Mmm." Damon winced in pain as his abominable muscles screamed at him. Stefan pulled him into a soft hug, and Damon buried his face in his brother's shoulder.
" 'M sorry." Damon said his voice muffled.
"Shhh, hey don't say that okay, you have nothing to be sorry about." Stefan soothed.
"Stef." Damon winced.
"Okay." Stefan said understanding immediately. He turned Damon around where he was left once again sputtering up watery vomit and blood. Damon wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.
"You done?" Stefan asked rubbing circles on his back.
"Yeah I think so." Damon said meekly. He was very tired. Stefan flushed the toilet wincing at how much blood Damon had thrown up, and helped his brother off the floor.