The body slave

It was my 25th birthday. Despite the retinue of slaves scattered all over my villa, I would choose a special slave every b'day since I had stepped out of teenage.

It was turn for my seventh birthday slave. I neutralised the status of my previous six slaves to common slaves. So, the slave that I would select, would be my sole body slave, a trophy which no other slave except the first birthday slave received, without sharing.

I went to the place where the slaves were being sold. I was presented a lot and there was this slave named Gautam, he was well-built and boasted of good triceps. He could well handle the physical atrocities I would subject him to. I took my decision and told him that I had selected him as my body slave.

He knelt down, ate the dirt that was beneath my heel. Thanked me.

I put a collar leash on him and dragged him like a dog out of that place.

The driver slave opened the door and as I would toss my body slave in that car, some other human crawled to my feet.

"Please buy me, mistress. I will give my life in serving you." He screamed. His voice was soft, nothing like his fat body.

He was ugly and fat, his whole life was just another worthless story.

I never had a such a boisterous annoying beast as a slave. I accepted his proposal, for a change.

I signed the contract, paid for him and bought him for life, for my bdsm fantasies.

The other slave just started crying. He was not wrong too. So, I decided to compensate for breaking his heart by a reward.

I asked him to look at me. I've thousands of slaves serving me in my palace but none has dared look me in the eye.

But I allowed him to do so. He refused as he couldn't commit that sin, I expected that too, he was a man of zero worth, he could never collect courage to look into the eyes of a goddess.

He pleaded me to slap him. He begged me. I asked him to get on his knees. I pulled his chin upwards. With all my might, I hit a thwacking slap in his face.

He started searching for his fallen tooth as I left with my fat-ass slave named Hardik.