Merry Christmas

Midoriya stepped into his room, careful to not drop all the presents he had just received from his friends. It was Christmas day and everyone decided to stay in the dorm for the morning to see each other. Now that presents were over, everybody was getting ready to head home for the rest of their break. The green haired man let out a small sigh as he gently set each gift on his bed before turning to a small red box on his desk. He had gotten everybody a present, but he lacked the courage to give Bakugo his. Midoriya lazily slummed on his bed as he pulled out his phone. His mom was going to be there soon to pick him and his childhood friend up.

The Bakugo's flight got delayed and wouldn't be there till the morning, so the fiery blond would be staying the night at the Midoriya residence. This terrified the green haired man to no end. One because this was the person that hated him to no end and two because Bakugo had been really distant the last week or so. The freckled man was terrified it was because he was planning something extra cruel for the holidays, but he didn't know how wrong he was. He was pulled from his mind when his phone buzzed quietly in his hand. He read the text from his mother saying she was outside before shooting another quick text to his childhood friend, telling him to meet him downstairs.

With a sigh, he stood from his bed before grabbing the blonds present and shoving it in his already packed bag. He quickly left his room before walking to the elevator and pressing the button. When it opened, he was definitely surprised to see the blond inside. He figured he would at least be another few minutes and he was going to have time to gather his thoughts.

"You coming or not?" The blond spat as he turned his head towards the wall to avoid Midoriya's soft green orbs.

"Y-yeah." He replied nervously as he stepped onto the elevator. He was thankful they were only going down one more floor. The entire ride felt awkward, which usually doesn't happen. Usually the blond is yelling at Midoriya for something stupid, but that wasn't the case today. When the doors opened, Bakugo rushed from the elevator with an expressionless face as he power walked through the common room. Most people were gone by this point, so not many people got to see the duo leave together.

They stepped outside into the winter snow before making a quick break for Midoriya's mothers car, shivering every step of the way.

"Hey mom, thanks for picking us up today." The green haired mean greeted as he jumped in the front seat, shoving his bag down by his feet.

"No problem baby." She replied as Bakugo climbed into the back seat. "Did you guys have fun with your friends?" She asked sweetly as she began the short drive home.

"Yeah, I got all sorts of cool things from Uraraka and Iida. It was really fun." Midoriya replied with a wide smile.

"What about you Katsuki?" Inko asked as she glanced to the nervous looking man in the back seat.

"Yeah, it was fun." He replied nonchalantly. Midoriya couldn't help but let off a small laugh as his mom hit the gas to beat the yellow light as she drove through the only traffic light on the way home. Bakugo was a spit fire and anybody who knew him knew that. However, when it came to Inko, he was the most respectful person Midoriya had ever met. He didn't understand why his childhood friend was that way, but he just was.

"Well, I'll get something started for dinner if you two want to head up to Izuku's room and drop off your bags." Inko suggested as she pulled into their driveway.

"Sounds good mom." Midoriya replied sweetly as the trio hopped out of the car and raced for the warmth that they knew the apartment would provide. As soon as they stepped inside, they all let out sighs of relief as they felt the warmth hit their frozen faces.

"Do you want some tea or hot chocolate?" Inko asked sweetly as the duo began heading down the hallway to drop their things off in Midoriya's room.