Chapter 1: Morning shower part 2

.

His lips bruised hers as he crushed them down against hers, his hands finding her breasts within seconds, pulling and tugging the nipples until they hardened once more into taut peaks of pleasure. Their tongues battled for dominance, and she had to admit that she gave up a bit too fast. The vixen in her, the little slut, wanted him to dominate her.

What was happening to her? Since when did she have such naughty thoughts? Had this change come just after his touch? But Gods, it felt so good ... so amazing to have his hands on her, to hear him whisper such filthy words to her...Was she, deep down, really a slut?

And she had always thought she'd been a prude...

"Mal...Draco..." she gasped against his lips, draping her arms over his shoulders to dig her nails into his back.

"Hm?" He had heard the question in her voice, the tone that told her should be asking or telling him something. To comply, he moved his lips to her throat, suckling the sweet flesh, noting that she already two lovely bruises marring the pale skin. She was now marked as his.

"I...I want to try something new..."

He chuckled against the column of her throat, trailing his lips down to her collarbone, where he nipped lightly at the flesh, delighted to hear her sweet, little moans of pleasure.

"I thought that we were already trying something new."

"No...it's just...I read about something and...I want to try it before we...you know...Oh!" She let out a low cry as his lips latched onto her right nipple, biting at it tenderly.

"And what is that, little vixen?"

Oh, that nickname was hot ... really fucking hot. It made his cock twitch and become impossibly harder. If he wasn't careful, he was going to come all over her before he even got the chance to pleasure her.

"It's...I can't remember the name...but, I'll show you."

He stood back, arching a brow in speculation, wondering just what the little minx wanted to show him. Shock replaced the wonder as she, blushing furiously, fell to her knees in front of him and cupped his heavy testicles in one hand and held his hard length in another.

She wasn't. Was she?

Oh, she certainly was.

She began to slowly stroke her hand up and down his erection, reveling in the feel of the hard flesh under her soft fingers, delighted in the way it twitched whenever she rubbed the tip with her thumb. She lifted the digit, naïve wonder aglow in her eyes as a small bead of moisture came out of the tip.

Her other hand, all the while, was caressing his balls, grazing her nails ever so lightly on the sac while she squeezed them slowly and rhythmically.

He growled with pleasure, watching her innocent expression as she moved her hands, teasing him, bringing him closer to the brink of an orgasm.

Never before had a woman's touch made him feel so ... animalistic. He had never, not once in his life, felt so aroused by a woman's flesh until he met the innocent and beautiful Hermione Granger.

She paused in her ministrations, examining his hard cock, eyes widening as she took in the actual breadth and length of him. He chuckled quietly; his size had always been a bit...overwhelming for some women. He had to admit; he was rather well-endowed, gifted with a good, thick, 9" dick.