MY FATED ONE

Lucas always thought that emotions like love and family was utterly useless in his life. This theory was proven by his parents and his father figure- his master.

When he was born with great magical mana, he was feared by his very own parents and sibling. He was treated like a ticking bomb and was forced to live in the attic while watching how his family holding his sibling's hand with a kind smile.

Not even Lucas's nanny never gave him warmth.

'Warmth'. He didn't know what it was and how it felt. Even if he acts like it's no big deal Lucas always wanted it but he knew that he was never going to get it.

Then when he was 14, a weird uninvited white-haired guest came into his life and took him to the well-known Black Magician Tower.

Lucas was used to swearing and throwing curses at everyone but that bizarre man taught him not to do any of that through a very cruel way and thus crushing his pride.

But soon he got into living the tower's lifestyle. When he heard that he got a younger sibling, he went to his old home to give a visit. Upon arriving the parents were terrified to give the child to him. And he knew he wasn't welcomed there and his parents never considered him as their own child. He went with his teacher to the tower and he question himself why he was thinking the tower as his home.

And after that when he knew his parents died, he went to see the situation but Lucas never felt anything. But his teacher thought he was sad and hugged him.

It was first time someone hugged him and he was surprised but wanted that feeling to last forever. Though never realized that feeling was 'warmth'.

Lucas was travelling when he heard the news that his master have gotten married and had a child. He never understood why did his master wanted to have a family. And he was 'jealous' of how his teacher looked his child and his wife with a 'warm' look.

His teacher told him that he considered Lucas like him own son but Lucas was confused.

After again many years passed he again went to his master's house to see the child grown and was at the death bed.

He heard a news again how his child died along with his long dead wife and he went to the tower to see his master in a pathetic state.

"You are here." He said it with no emotion.

"How many times have you used it?" Lucas knew something was up and how his usual master behavior was not shown and Lucas knew about his teacher the forbidden magic many times. 'He could have used the world tree fruit on his wife and son but no' Lucas told the wizard.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY WOULD USE IT SO MANY TIMES!?" Lucas was angry beyond words and he saw how the tower master starting to fade away.

"Don't look at me like that. Its only common sense that the parents die before their children." His master said with a blank smile.

"You may think I am pathetic but I pity you...." His words rang at Lucas who was trying to reach out to his teacher with a desperate look. He wants to feel that feeling again -'warmth' he wanted it to feel again from this person.

"You think you own the world, but the truth is... You have nothing." No matter what he does Lucas can't reach it.

"In the world full of beautiful things, you alone were born empty handed, will live empty handed, and ultimately... will die empty handed. So pitiful." With that his master completely turned into dust.