Chapter 20✨

Ariana's house
Two days later-7:45pm
Ariana's POV

"Hello?" I said answering the phone, "I need help Ari" Kentrell said on the other end of the phone

His voice sounded weak like he had been hurt and he was breathing really heavy. "W-what's wrong?" I asked as my voice slightly cracked.

"Ima send you a address....hurry" he said before hanging up and I got a message from Kentrell. What the fuck is happening?

I got in my car and put the address in my gps.

When I arrived a couple minutes later I got out the car and headed in a dark alley. I cut on my phone's flashlight and saw Kentrell leaning against a wall with his hand on his stomach.

Blood was everywhere which was making me slightly sick but I ignored it and rushed over to Kentrell.

"Oh my god...are you ok?" I said but his eyes were closed. "Kentrell!" I said but no answer. Shit!

I called 911 and told them my emergency and where I was located. Kentrell Gaulden..,you better not be dead....please don't be dead.

A few hours later
Hospital waiting room

I don't know how many times I said Kentrells name for him to wake up. I prayed and prayed to myself that he was going to be ok and I'm still praying.

I don't know what type of shit he's caught up with but it's gonna get him killed.

"Are you here for Kentrell Gaulden?" The nurse asked as I nodded. I had dried up tears on my face and his blood on my shirt. My hands still shaking from what happened.

"The doctors were able to remove both bullets from his stomach and chest. It was a very difficult surgery but he's going to be ok."

I nodded my head out of relief. "C-can I see him?" I asked as she nodded and showed me to his room.

Once we arrived to the room the nurse left me and I saw Kentrell laying on the hospital bed sleep.

I didn't know what to say, no words could come out my mouth. I just grabbed his hand as another tear ran down my face.

"I know you ain't crying" I heard Kentrell chuckle as I looked up at him and he smirked at me. "H-how are you?" I asked.

"Could be better. That's for saving me slime" he said with a weak smile.

"I-I didn't do anything..." I said as he shook his head, "if you hadn't have come when I called you, I would've been dead Ariana" he said as another tear rolled down my cheek.

"I know you might not want to, but you care about me and I care about you" he said before closing his eyes again.

"I'm sure as hell gon make you mines...no matter what it takes." We're his last words before falling asleep.
No matter what it takes...

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️