ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Loading Multiverse...

Loading Multiverse...

Loading Multiverse...

Multiverse found : All According To KeiKaKu

"Oooh, that's an interesting title. Hopefully it's not like the last one." Ochako sighed, shaken slightly while others tried to figure out how many details were taken from their universe.

The screen opened up to see Izuku dressed in a nice suit, wearing gloves with bright red grips.

"Ah if it isn't Lemillion! The symbol of peace. What a pleasant surprise!" He said, swaying his arms outward as if he were going to hug Togata.

"Your rain of evil ends here Deku!" The blonde yelled, glaring at the boy before him.

"Rain of terror?" Hanta asked, while the villains smirked.

"Are you an idiot? He's a villain in this universe. Plus, it was bound to be a thing eventually." Tomura said, a sly smile being plastered on his face.

"Oh?" A rather sadistic looking smirk made his way to the noirette's face, his red eyes gleaming.

"Before you capture me and send me to prison, I would like you to meet someone. She was so excited to meet you again! Don't be shy..." He put his arm to the side, as a figure stepped forward.

"Deku-kun looks so scary. I'm glad he's not a villain in out universe." Ochako trailed off.

"He's got red eyes! It's looks so manly! But there's nothing wrong with his green eyes!" Eijiro said, pumping his fists up in the air as a grin stretched across his features.

Togata looks shocked, and began sweating nervously. "...You are!"

"Meet my prodigy, Eri-chan." The white haired girl stepped on screen, a blank expression on her face as she seemed to be staring into nothingness.

"What could he have done to Eri?" Aizawa asked to himself, speaking aloud what others had been thinking.

"Surprised? Upset! Don't be. Now I, I mean, we, have much to thank you for." Izuku continued, while Togata looked to be getting more scared by the second.

"You put this upon yourself "Hero". All according to KeiKaKu." He lightly pressed his thumbs against his freckled cheeks, in mock of All Might's former Sensei.

"I like this one, this one's good." Dabi said, while Toga giggled and blushed

"His eyes are kinda scary. I'm just not used to seeing him with red eyed." Hanta said, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey Bakugou, don't you think Mido's kinda hot-" Mina began, but was cut off by the explosion from a very angry, yet blushing pomeranian.

"Shut the fuck up Racoon eyes!" He yelled, as the pink haired girl slowly got up from her defensive position on the ground.

"Guys! Shouldn't we be focussing on the universe so we can see what happens? Don't you want to know if he's caught, or gets away?" Present Mic asked, and the crowns slowly but surely silenced.

"D-Deku-kun?" Ochako's voice was heard from off screen.

"Ooooh, am I going to stop him?" The brunette asked.

The screen then went to Eijiro, Tenya, Shoto, and Ochako holding filming gear while sweat dropping. "Huh."

"Scary." They all thought in unison.

"G-Guys?"

"Was this all fake? Just for a film? Because if so, Midoriya makes a rocking villain!" Kyoka said.

"You're acting skills are amazing Midoriya-kun!" Togata said, giving the boy a thumbs up as he nervously stood there.

Then the screen went black.

"Aw fuck! We've been dooped, bamboozled, and straight up lied too!" Toga said, throwing her hands up in

"They had us in the first half not gonna lie." Denki said, placing his hands forward.

"Pffft- you all are such lovable idiots." Fuhai whispered to themself. "What?" Some asked.

"What?" They replied in retaliation.

"Anyway onto the next universe!"

"Wait-"

Sorry for it being short. not much else i can do for it ck spidering it IS rather short :P