The train

Eletrica neons P.O.V

"So if we are to have an alliance who would join" I asked Del." smart people, people we can trust" he awnsered. " What about tazzer the refugee from 8". " he could work should we invite cypher we'll need bait" he awnsered. I contemplated this then decided to reply with "yes anyone else". he then said "no where good".

Granite keepers P.O.V

The compartment is pretty full with all the possible careers. around the table were the obvious choices like district ones power house. me and enobria, then the district 4 wild card but we needed a bigger group. so we invited jema and ni the twins from 6. Satin zenfol from 8, the golds from 11 and district 13's shadow. so far negotiations were going well with satin and the golds in the group although jema was constantly trying to talk her sister out of the careers but ni is all for us. out of nowhere shadow nods his head and says I'm in and leaves the carriage. After this the twins begin to argue until ni says "I don't care about your alliance idea I want to join the careers and if you don't want to then just leave". jemas face softens then hardens again " you stupid careers are so aragant, splitting up families to get your way and as for you granite you and your negotiation can go back to the hole of a district you came from" she screamed and with that she stormed out, but I knew that after that comment I had one goal for the arena. to kill her.