Chapter Fifteen

Chan and Minho's family and friends had already gone home and they were already alone.

This day was memorable.

"Minho why did you even drank so much alcohol?" Chan muttered.

Chan's arms were protectively wrapped around Minho's waist, scared that this latter might fall anytime as they walked on the stairs to go upstairs.

"I'm not drunk. I just felt sleepy." Minho defended.

"Because you're drunk that's why you feel drowsy." Chan stated and opened their bedroom's door.

"Hey! I'm not a bad drinker." Minho whined and instead of lying down he wrapped his arms around Chan nape.

"I'm not saying you're bad at drinking" Chan muttered and pecked Minho's cheeks.

Minho smiled and hugged Chan.

"I'm so happy." Minho uttered.

"Me too." Chan smiled.

Minho raised his head and smiled to Chan before sealing their lips to each other. They stopped after a good moment and rested their foreheads to each other.

"Let's do it?" Minho muttered seductively.

Chan rolled his eyes and pushed Minho gently away and grabbed the latter's hands.

"What?" Minho whined innocently.

"We can't do that since you're drunk." Chan smiled to him before pushing him to sit down and sat beside the latter.

"I'm not drunk."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not~"

"We should go to sleep now." Chan immediately stopped their childish, playful fight.

He went over the bed and kneeled to go to his side of the bed and laid down. Minho obediently followed.

"Chan?"

Minho shifted his position and faced Chan, placing his arms on Chan's abdomen and scooting a little closer.

"Hmm?" Chan's eyes were closed and he was fighting back the drowsiness and tiredness he felt.

"You're not going to leave me, aren't you?"

Chan's eyes immediately shot open and faced his full body to Minho and worriedly stared at the latter, caressing his face.

"Why would would think like that?" Chan uttered.

"The question just came across my mind." Minho said and smiled.

"Are you doubting already?"

"No, no, I'm not." Minho defensively uttered.

Chan engulfed Minho a hug.

"I will never leave your side. I have asked you out first not for a date but to get married and I was overwhelmed by a wash of happiness when you said yes. I'm not going to turn my back and leave you because I have words that I have promised with you as a husband and I should take a responsibility for that."

Minho was smiling widely under the hug of Chan as he heard what Chan just said right now and he was assured that they're going to live their life together.

or not. Minho snapped out of his thoughts as a negative thought suddenly popped in. He felt anxious for a second and when he saw Chan's face he calmed down.

Chan kissed Minho and as they kiss Minho was smiling.

"What?" Chan asked, curious about what was the latter's thinking.

"So, we're going to do it?" Minho muttered smiling widely close enough to laugh.

"I think so." Chan stated before taking Minho by surpised as he pinned him down on the bed.

"Why so?" Minho smiled and raised his brows.

"To assure you that I love you and will always love you." Chan spoke before clashing their lips and made love.

•••

Minho woke up with his eyes still tired. He turned around and scooted closer to Chan, hugging the older.

He felt warm as their naked bodies touched. He rubbed Chan's stomach as it was all strong and hard abs.

Chan fluttered his eyes open from the warm and exciting touch and saw Minho still has his eyes closed.

"Morning." Chan said smiling and was also still half asleep, engulfing Minho into a hug pulling the blankets up to their shoulders.

Minho hummed.

"You okay?" Chan questioned.

Minho gently pushed Chan and stared at him frowning, "What do you mean? I'm completely fine."

"I mean down there." Chan stated looking down and back to Minho.

Immediately Minho's face burned, "I-I'm fine."

"You're face is burning." Chan laughed earning a pinch on the side.

"Let's have breakfast-"

There was a soft knock on the door before it opened revealing Felix.

Minho and Felix's eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked, surprised.

"S-sorry, let's talk later after you ready yourself." Felix stuttered, talking fast before shutting the door.

Minho and Chan stared to each other.

"Why was he shocked?" Chan innocently questioned.

"Dumb dumb." Minho flicked Chan's forehead, "We're naked."

•••

"So, when did you arrived?" Minho asked as they were sitting outside in the porch area. Sipping on their tea.

"Not that long when I went to your room." Felix answered.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Mom said to check on you." Felix shortly answered.

"What? That's all? I'm not a kid anymore." Minho chuckled.

"It's mom's command and I couldn't refuse, okay?"

Minho nodded his head smiling.

Felix stared at him worriedly, he wanted to say something but he was hesitating.

"Hyung," Felix called out. Minho faced him with a beaming face.

"Never mind." Felix shook his head before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Minho stared at him.

"I'll get going now."

"Wait, let's have breakfast first." Minho stated.

Chan went to the sliding doors, leaning his shoulder on it and smiled at the two. Minho didn't notcie his presence but Felix did.

Felix stared at Chan and locked gazes with him but the older just smiled at him. Felix mentally sighed.

"Take care of my brother, Chan... hyung." Felix forced a smiled.

Minho turned around when he felt Chan's hand on his shoulders.

Felix followed Chan's movement before bidding a goodbye.

"I'll get going, hyung." He said before turning around and went to his car.

"Something's wrong." Minho uttered.

"Don't think about it and let's have breakfast." Chan smiled.

"He'll tell me soon, right?" Minho questioned as he stood up.

Chan hummed and nodded his head before kissing Minho's forehead and pulled him inside their house.