3

(YALL 100 READS KSKSKSK, SORRY IM NOT THE BEST AT THIS🥲 AHHH)

The mandolorian basically THREW me into the ship with the blue lizard manz. "That is no way to respect a woman" I huff hitting my back to the metal ship and sliding down the wall, plopping on my butt. He sighed and pulled his other bounty into the cockpit.
~~~~~
I hear small mutters coming from the cockpit from the two talking away and me trying to get some dawm sleep. I hit my head rapidly onto the ships walls and stop because of a headache. Then I hear a muffled "where is the vac-tube? I gotta go" (I'm so sorry if I did that wrong lmao my memory is shit) the lizard man climbs down the ladder and gives me a harsh glance before walking over to a wall with a passcode key on it and pushing buttons. He starts to talk about family etc, and the door opens revealing tons of weapons. I smirk under my mask and rise from my spot on the floor. I sneak over to him and kick the back of his legs causing him to fall over. Mando was already down there with us and when he fell Mando grabbed him and threw him into carbonite. I chuckle lightly and sit back onto the floor closing my eyes.

(PTSD attack⚠️)

"You will be ok sweetheart, everything is going to be ok." A tear drips down my face as my mom gives me to a man. He takes me back to his home and puts me in cuffs and puts me onto a bed, chaining me to it by my arms. "HELP M-ME!" I yell as I attempt to struggle out of the chains. "SHUT UP BRAT!" He yells as he smacks my face causing me to scream louder. "My mommy is going to k-kill you!" I huff as he puts duck tape over my mouth. Tears running down my face as I still attempt to scream. He pulls out a blaster and puts it to my head "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS BRAT! DON'T MAKE THIS HARDER THEN IT HAS TO BE!" He sets his finger onto the trigger and I close my eyes waiting for the impact. But it never came.

(End of PTSD attack⚠️)

"AHHH!" I yell as I jolt up from my spot on the floor. Mando came down the ladder and quickly came over to me and started to inspect me. He put his hand on my thigh plate and it made me flinch a bit. He quickly took his hand off and snapped his head to me. "You ok?" "I-I have PT-PTSD." He nods and gets up to go back to the ladder. "Wait" he looks back to me and tilts his head. "P-Please stay" I stutter as he nods and climbs back into the cockpit. He flips the autopilot switch and comes back down to me.

(Mando POV)

I climb back down the ladder and sit next to her. Her helmet falls onto my shoulder and I hear a deep breath and then silence. I lift her up and put her onto my lap and just lay there. Her body goes limp and I sigh. I lift my arms and put them near her waist, but hesitated to wrap them around her. I then slowly wrap my arms around her and rest my helmet onto her shoulder.

(578 words🥲💖 sry if my memory is bad for this. Video games are fucking up my brain....)