The Interns

April was sitting on the couch stressing out, and Jackson was right beside her, attempting to calm her down. He failed. "Why the hell are you guys here?" April stressed, throwing her hands up.

"Well, we heard you had a boyfriend and we wanted to meet him! Besides, we missed you, Duckie! We wanted to see you!" Kimmie said, excruciatingly enthusiastic.

April gave her a look, "You three came to my house at, what time is it?" she asked, looking at Jackson.

Jackson looked at his watch, "10:00 on the dot."

"You came to my house. MY HOUSE! At 10:00 at night, when I had no idea you guys were coming, I'm drunk, and I just-" April screamed, but Jackson cut her off.

"April- don't tell them that." Jackson said, giving her a look.

"What? Did you two just have sex or something?" Alice said while laughing.

"No! No, that's not what happened. Actually, Alice, I got into a bar fight with my ex-best friend! Is that what you wanted to hear?" April yelled.

"Oh... well then." Libby said, looking down.

"That's what I thought. But what I don't know is what you three were thinking showing up here like this!"

All three sisters looked down, April started laughing, "Really? Nothing? You're not gonna say anything? I can't. Get out. Get out of my house, that isn't even my house, it's Meredith's house, and she's gonna be here anytime now."

"April- don't take it that far..." Jackson reasoned. Just on queue, Alex, Meredith, Cristina, and Derek walked in the front door. April put her head in her hands, she seemed to be cussing under her breath.

"Who are all of these people?" Meredith asked, pointing at April's sisters.

"They're my sisters. And I was just about to show them the door, when you four walked in. So, on that note, Kimmie, Alice, Libby, the door is over there, if you can't see it." April said, pointing to the door that was bluntly to the right of them, "Bye, guys. I will not see you later."

"But-" Libby said.

"Out!" April said. All three Kepner sisters walked out, defeated, while Cristina and Alex went over to Jackson.

"What was that about?" Cristina asked.

"No idea. I knew she had sisters and she didn't necessarily like them them, but I didn't know she hated them this much. She has a reason to be mad though, they literally just showed up here out of the blue." Jackson said quietly.

"Damn. Why would they show up now, though?" Alex asked.

"Again, no idea. Their reasoning was they wanted to meet me, and they wanted to see her, but I don't know how true that is." Jackson said, shrugging. April was standing at the door, she looked extremely stressed, and Jackson walked over to her.

"Calm down, babe. Why are you so upset?" Jackson said while rubbing her arm.

"They're horrible. Every single one of them. They're- they're some kind of demons from hell. They overstep, the snoop, they're rude, they come to your house at 10 PM, they- they're just horrible! That's one reason I moved to Seattle, to get away from them!" April said, extremely pissed, "Also, they're way more religious than I am so if they found out that I was having pre-marital sex, that would be bad. But I don't care, they would just... tell my mom, and my dad, and my whole family, that I'm some kind of disgrace..." April said, freaking out.

"April! Calm down. If it doesn't bother you, then why do you care what other people think?" Jackson said.

"Because they're my sisters for God's sake. They're judgey. Do you know what they would do to you if they found out? They would murder you, with their eyes. They would literally just give you these stares, and it kills you!" April was spiraling. Everyone else was in the living room watching April spiral and Jackson stand there looks a scared puppy.