the meeting characters 4

Dabi-

It was a long day at the club. I had a late shift and I was already tired of walking around in my heels.

"Hey Toots ya gotta client in the VIP room waiting for Ya!" My friend Angle said and he fluffed his hair and fixed the makeup around his pink and black eyes, and striated the pink tie around his neck. "Ok, I'll be there in a sec," I say as tighten the corset and make sure my hair is nice and my chest is noticeable. Then I walk to the VIP room.

I see a black-haired male with scares sitting down. He looked a little rough around the edges but look kinda hot.

I walked to him and his eyes trail down my body, I place my hands on his chest and slowly dragged them down to his abdomen "just a dance?" I asked "yeah that'll do just fine," he said in his deep and scratchy voice 

His pov.

She was beautiful... I mean I know my 'friend' said she was but I didn't believe him.

I'll be sure to come to this strip club more often after this. Congratulations doll, you just got yourself a regular customer.

Shigaraki-

your dad knew and worked with All for one so he saw you often. When you were younger while your dads would come up with plans to get rid of heroes you and tomura would play. But one day when you were older you had to go, your father was found out, he and All for one thought it was best to lead the copes somewhere where they can intervene with All for one's plans. So you made a big scene and left.

He was heartbroken

His pov.
She just left, she kissed me and then just... Left me behind.

I fell to my knees tears streaming down my face

She. left. me

Toga-
She was walking looking for another victim and saw you but she didn't want to kill you.

Cut you, yes but kill you, no

She used a cloth to knock you out and slowly cut your upper thighs and licked.

It's so sweet, so good, so delicious were the only thoughts going threw Togas head as she sucked the cut on your upper thighs.

Bit it seems she didn't have enough of the drug to knock you out for long periods because about 10 minutes you started to stir awake. She gave you one last long lick before running off.

I'll keep tabs on you cutie don't want you getting away~~

Twice -

They finally did it they threw him in a madhouse. He really didn't like it there he only liked his doctor Miss. L/n, she never treated him lesser than she was and she always made sure to make him comfortable and never had to do anything he didn't want to.

And when he asked for something, almost 100% of the time he got it. He liked her, Madly in love with her but more accurately he was obsessed with her.

Kai-

We weren't exactly sick... But you weren't clean either.

You had a quirk but it was a useful one.
You could take away / reset someone's quirk or you could completely Max it out with no drawbacks. He could use you, you were useful.

He never intended to fall in love with you but it happened. This feeling of attraction washed over him the longer he watched you.

Not only that but you were good with kids...

Eri might like you.

All for One -

You were a singer. He was at a high-class club/bar and was discussing business and arrangements of quirk trading. When he noticed guys and girls turn to the stage. "What is everyone looking at?" He mumbled but the man next to him heard him. "Everyone pays attention when Y/n performs." He stated and All for one was confused until the music started up the song (name of slow or fav song plays, I'm imagining the song why don't you do right or symphony) your voice was so beautiful, every high note you hit sent an amazing chill down his spine, all the way to his core and shook him to his heart and soul.

File restoring
.
.
.
.
.
.
File opened

You studded him and was trying to help him feel welcome and he doesn't need to feel like he was a useless monster of fog and dust. You were kind and even had tea with him when he offered. And he loved that about you.

Character unlocked

      Oboro Shirakumo

(kurogiri)