The ending of the false leaders.

Mike Schmidt ran a hand through his hair, looks like 'Fazbear Ent.' decided to try and kill him. They had gathered all of the animatronics from all of their locations, the toys, funtimes, and more. Just to try and get rid of any surviving night guards.

Yet the man knew something they didn't, at least involving their current plan. They thought that the recent animatronic they found would kill him, but Mike knew them. They were around when he did originally go by Michael Afton, and they helped take care of him and his siblings.

Soon the ex-nightguard came to a room, the only thing in it is a figure that he recognized as an animatronic despite their looks. It was androgynous in appearance, the 'skin' a dark cocoa color yet the lips colored a bright topaz yellow. Deep royal blue lines ran down the cheeks from the closed eyes which gave them the look of constantly crying. The hair was black with highlights of both the topaz yellow and a deep ruby red. There was vulpine ears poking out of the hair that was black to the royal blue in a gradient, nine soft, fluffy tails in the same colorization as the ears were seen as well. They were dressed in a red shirt, which was covered by a loose jacket that looked like a flowing sleeved shirt, hakama style pants that were yellow to black, blue tabi and black geta sandals.

He noticed the name that is pinned to the shirt, mentally cackling as he knew their actual name. "Era Kitsune, activate. Run the programs the last master ordered you to do." Michael ordered. The eyes of the animatronic opened showing the ruby sclera, one iris being yellow with a black pupil, the other iris being blue with a white pupil. They nodded before muffled sounds of shock, outrage and a scream were heard, seems like those 'higher ups' were there to originally see him be killed only to be captured and handcuffed instead.

The kitsune animatronic started walking to a specific place, pushing the wall open (it was a solid wall no hidden door there) like it was nothing but paper. Reaching a room that now held all of the animatronics and a bunch of humans, one of which had tried to get the handcuffs off only for their mechanism (a set of spring locks only meant to cut deeply while missing anything vital) to go off. The eyes of most of the animatronics were full of confusion as they couldn't move to attack the obvious nightguard there.

They all froze in shock as Era spoke and listed off the crimes the 'higher ups' did and tried to get away with. Embezzlement, stealing a brand from its owners, ensuring that the establishments meant to ensure the safety and happiness of children wouldn't and couldn't do so, arson of many of said establishments, it continued on. Making the robotic beings shake in anger as it seems that they have all been lied to.

After some time cops came in and grabbed them, the justice system was given more than enough evidence to put them away, some even being put on death row. Even any attempts to lose or misplace any evidence was also thwarted. But that isn't really the focus of our story now is it?

We now skip to a year later, where we're in a mansion which is actually the refurbished and altered Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals. The animatronics now upgraded, reprogrammed, and redesigned are all living there. But we'll see more of what happened in another time.

(Era's shirt is actually one of those sleeveless knit sweaters.)