Chapter 1

Story keys:
Your thoughts
"Character speaking"
Narration
*Timeskip*

|1st Person POV|

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

You think to yourself as you are sprinting towards the train station.
How could I oversleep on the first day of school!? On the first day of HIGH SCHOOL?! I put an alarm for a reason! Well at least my track practices came in handy.
You just barely make it onto the train and as the doors close, you start catching your breath. You put your (h/c)(h/l) hair in a ponytail with strands on the side of your head.  

Kind of like this, it could be different based on your hair length and hair color.

As the train starts moving, you look around for a comfortable seat. While looking around, you spot a person sitting at the end of the seats with no one sitting beside him. He has white short hair, what looks like to be no eyebrows, and wearing the male uniform for your school. He looks towards you and you just give him a simple wave with a little smile. He waved back with a surprised look to his face and looked away. You shrug it off and sit down on a seat near the train doors. You take out your phone, pull out your earbuds, and plug them in. You put on your favorite song and start zoning out as the train takes you to the station near the school. But something keeps getting stuck in your head.

He seems nice.

*Train Timeskip*

You run out of the train and book it to your school. You see Kogane at the gate and you run up to him. As you reach him, you guys start heading towards the school and begin talking.

Kogane: "Good morning, (N/N)! You're late! :D"
You: "Shut up Kogane. You're the reason I was late. If you had just listened to me when I told you we should stop facetiming, I wouldn't have had to run to catch the train."

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself. I'm (L/N)(F/N)! This is my friend Koganegawa Kanji, and we've been friends since middle school. Today is my first day at Date Tech High and I'm already late because of this dude.

Oh yeah, where is that guy from the train? It looked like he goes to this school.

You look around for this dude. He should be easy to spot seeing how he looks like.

Kogane: "You looking for someone?"
You: "Uh yeah, sort of. I saw this dude on the train. He had the same uniform as you, so that means he goes to this school. Maybe he's also a first year like us!"
Kogane: "You're a bit too excited to meet this dude that you don't even know. Oh yeah! We need to hurry up or we're going to miss the ceremony, you'll probably meet this dude later."

I'll meet this guy eventually.

|End of Chapter|

Author's Note: I'm fucking shit at writing consistently. Um so that's the first chapter, I hope you liked it! I do find it kind of fun writing these kinds of stories and I hope I can do more. Also do you guys want the chapter length shorter, longer, or is this good, I really like when chapters are long, but if it's too long, i'll make the chapter shorter. Bye Bye~

|Total word count: 496 words|