Chapter 19 - back together again

Tine's POV

I stood in front of Sarawat's Apartment or should I say our apartment. My heart is beating too fast that I think it would burst out of my chest anytime now.

What should I do ?

Should I knock? Or should I just went inside. I took a lot of time to think on what should I do but then I realised all the time I was missing him, the times I needed his warmth and the times I wanted to hug and kiss him. I knew I needed him now I don't want to lose this chance again to lose him.

So I decided, to just formally knock. I knocked for 3 times and then I heard a voice saying "wait, coming". It was that person. My heart beat 3× faster than it was beating before.

When he finally opened the door he was wearing a white shirt and a brown pants. His hair was kind of messy and his eyes were staring right on mine.

"T-tine? Is that really you? Why are you here? Why didn't you said you would com-" he couldn't finish as I took the opportunity to hug him. He was stunned and just standing there for awhile. I was about to break the hug when he pulled me closer.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to hug and feel you again in my arms, Tine" he whispered and then i felt something wet on my back when I broke the hug to turn to him, He was crying.

I wiped his tears from his eyes until I felt I my eyes were tearing too. He then wiped it from my eyes and pulled me inside our apartment and he pushed me softly on the door closing it.

He then held my waist and looked at me straight in my eyes. His eyes were still a bit watery. I felt pity on him so I took the chance to kiss his teary eyes.

"I missed you" I said and then he whispered in his softest voice.

"I missed you too, Tine" he said and then he cupped my face. He blinked several times looking at me before kissing me. A soft yet sweet kiss, I have no idea how much I missed this guy. His warmth, his kiss, his eyes and everything about him.

I wrapped my arms in his neck as his hands were in the back of my head deepening the kiss. He bit my Lower lip asking for an entrance that I gave willingly. He suck my tongue and kissed me deeper and with passion.

We kissed for awhile and soon we broke the kiss to breathe for air. We looked at each other and then laughed. He then, lift me up in a bridal style leading to his bed.

We did nothing except cuddling. And I can say that I'm so so happy right now. I looked at him and then he smiled at me I then remembered the Rings Rain gave to me. I reached out the paper bag and took out the box inside it and gave it to Sarawat. He took the box confused.

"What is this?"

"Umm...Rain gave it to me. We met before I've gone here. She was going to continue her studies overseas and she came to apologize about everything" I explained. Sarawat nodded and open the box inside.

I saw how his face lit up as he saw the rings with our name engraved on it. He then took the rings and placed the box aside and took my hand for him to hold. And then he put the ring into my right ring finger which made me confused as it's supposed to be on my left finger.

"Tine, you can't say how much happy i am right now. I know I have caused you pain for this past weeks and I have no idea how much pain you have suffered.

So I will make it to you by giving you this ring as a promise ring. To promise you that I will never ever make you cry again, to promise you that I will do my best to be the best boyfriend you will imagine and to promise you that you will be the first and last man I will love.