Ⓕⓡⓤⓘⓣ Ⓟⓞⓟⓢ

Art Credit To: rnirukuu on Tumblr

Music

It's Afternoon, I'm Feeling Sick - Sidney Gish

Paired With

Make A Move - Icon For Hire

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②:  Ⓕⓡⓤⓘⓣ Ⓟⓞⓟⓢ

A loud alarm blared throughout my room, I shot up in my bed, terrified for myself. I could hear a muffled announcement of Monokuma coming from outside, I groaned as I got dressed. We had to wear the same clothes day after day, so I decided not to sleep in my clothes.

The alarm continued going off until all of us stood in the tower. No one looked happy to be there, Gundham looked particularly tired- there were dark circles under his eyes. All of the students looked extremely tired and worn out; I could only imagine how I looked.

Monokuma forced us all to do a session of Monokuma Tai-Chi. He claimed it would provide a multitude of health benefits and would allow us to relax. In reality, it just provided me with one more thing to fail at, my coordination wasn't the greatest of all time. It went fine, I fell a few times but I also wasn't the worst.

I stretched as the session ended, rubbing my eyes. The Tai-Chi session didn't wake me up at all, I just felt more and more tired. I leaned up against the wall, my stomach was hurting badly and my headache was plainly awful. Sitting against the wall wasn't too fun, but it didn't take up too much energy. I put my head against my knees, hearing somebody else slump down beside me.

"Good morning, (Y/N)..." Sonia's voice was quiet and sad, she sounded so monotone and defeated.

"Hi, Sonia. Can I... can I ask you something?" I whispered, looking up from my knees. Sonia's eyes were glossy, a haze over them.

"I suppose."

"Do you think we'll die in here?" Her eyes went wide for a second, then back to normal.

"I sure hope not, but I doubt murder occurs..."

"I just... Sonia... we're... I don't know... we, we're too young to d-die."

"Try to stay positive, like you always are!" her enthusiasm was clearly fake, though I didn't mind too much.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, seemingly falling asleep. I could make out some people's forms moving around in the corner of my vision. I kept looking at the ceiling, spacing out more and more. My vision blurred a little, squinting my eyes at the light. It was all just melancholy and pitiful.

A while later, Monokuma forced us to another session of Monokuma Tai-Chi. I stumbled and fell through the entire thing, groaning and whimpering. Akane, Sonia, and I all struggled, holding onto the others for balance. It ended with all of us being sore once again, but laughing at the other two girls. Chaiki was actually doing quite well, not joining our small group of failures.

We had to continue laughing and talking for a little while, distracting us from the actual situation for a small while. The three of us were laying down in the middle of Grape House, Akane being calm for once. It was surprising, but I was all for it. Until Akane brought up a topic I didn't expect: