Welcome to the Rosella awards!!

English is not my first language, please bear with me for all the horrible spelling mistakes

Hello and welcome!! I'm honestly very happy you're considering this awards for a chance to shine! So in this chapter I'll explain how this awards is going to work.

First of all, there will be 3 different categories which you can participate in. One is Nomination awards, which you cannot participate in on your own. You will recieve an invitation for this awards, and it will look like this:

Dear (name of invited author),I am pleased to tell you that the Rose Community would like to invite you to participate in the Rosella Awards, and we would like to invite your book (name of invited book) to participate in the "Nominations" category of the Rosella awards 2021, which will consist of 3 rounds, first judging your cover, blurb, title and hook, second judging the first 5 chapters of your book and the third judging your entire book.If you would like to participate in this award, please reply to this DM as soon as possible. The Rose Community thanks you for the time you take to read this.

Same form for the invited judges.

So, this is how the awards is gonna work. That was the nominations catergory. and Next up is the self-enrollment catergory. You can submit your forms for the books you want to enter in the forms catergory, which will be in the third chapter, the rules for the form will be in the next chapter.

The Nominations category of this awards is inspired by the Scarlet Writer awards by -scarletjones , go check out her awards and account because her awards are amazing and she's one of the best awards hosts there will ever be.

The last catergory is reader's pick. This is how its going to work. Every top three winners in the genres in the self-enrollment catergory will be automatically enrolled in this awards, and the top three winners of the nominations catergory will also be enrolled in this awards. We will judge 5 winners from the two former catergories and place them as winners, the prizes will be shown and explained in the prizes chapters. thank you for reading!