1

(Y/N) POV

Thunder rumbling from outside was heard from my cell. I wouldn't call it a 'cell' though, it's way to comfy. With tatami floors, a nice futon, and a slide door(with a lock).

But there was one problem...

"I've got nothing to do but to sleep all day." I deadpanned, flopping down onto my futon.

"It's understandable I guess." I thought, "They're holding me hostage. But at least they aren't doing anything to me. Unlike back in the castle, I don't have any duties either...  and I'm getting three meals a day. It's actually not that bad, considering they're human-eating demons who probably haven't touched human foods in decades."

I sighed, burying my face into my pillow. But then I made a realization.

"The pillow's quality is so poor....."

I punched the pillow a few times, not believing the stiffness and the growing disappointment in my head.

"Should I ask for a different one? Or...." I looked at the door. "I could make one of my own."

I suddenly heard a ding outside the door.

The door slowly opened, to show a ice-made miniature demon— who seemed similar to the Upper Moon Two. It was wearing a bright red jacket, with a light pink fluffy patting inside, with some black Demon Slayer-looking pants and shirt. The #1 beckoned two other to enter, who were holding a tray with my food.

They gave me a fork, spoon and knife with the meal, and walked away to check the meal plan paper that was hanging on the wall.

I looked at my knife, and at the jacket the Ice people were wearing(temporarily called Icies).

".... if I get my hands on their clothes, I'd be able to make it, wouldn't I?" The knife glinted dangerously in my hand.

I slowly walked up to the Icies, who froze in fear. They looked at me with puppy eyes.

"This is for the sake of my good night's sleep." I said, lifting my knife.

I froze(ahahah get the joke? Ok I'll stop) for a moment.
"Or maybe we could do an exchange?" I ask, pulling out a origami snowman.

I saw their eyes glow— and we do our small trade.

And before your minds go into the gutter—yes I'm looking at you Ms/Mr/Mx.Reader all they gave me was their fluffy jackets. To be honest I don't even know why they have a jacket. Aren't they made out of ice? Smh.

"It's so soft and fluffy!" I squealed, nuzzling my face in the wool part of the jacket.

I felt one of the Icies tug at my sleeve. I only gave one Snowman Origami— and there were three of them.

I smirked.

"I'll give you two snowmen origami in exchange of the key."

———————————————————

3rd POV

"HEY! THE HUMAN PRINCESS IS OUT AND WANDERING AROUND!!" A lower moon screamed, starting a fuss in the Fortress.

"What?! I sent my little minions there though..." Douma said in a worried tone.

"Urgh, you're so stupid!" Daki hissed, crossing her arms. "I knew we should've had one of the Lower Moons watch h— OW!!"

Daki spun around, noticing that her hairpins were gone(the two long, chopstick lookin ones lol). And the one who was holding them, of course, was (Y/N)— the hostage.