𝓚-𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓴𝓪..?

It has been 1 week since Kurapika has left. I was so happy for him! I can't believe he passed the exam! I was so excited for the day he would come back with a doctor and I can get my surgery done! Then me and him can travel the world together! I could barely stay still!

I was eating some strawberries as Kurapikas mom was washing some. The sound of her soft voice talking to me, was amazing. Nobody in the clan liked me. It was odd for a Kurta to have brown hair, as they all had blonde. Their was only a few with brown hair like me. Those would often get bullied by the other kids. Kurapikas family was so kind to me. As I was blind, and since my body was fragile from a incident I do not remember, I always had someone by me. If I were to do something small such as fall, it could lead to me accidentally breaking my leg.
I was happy. I never wanted this to end. It wouldn't be too long for Kurapika to come back.

A brutal scream came out of nowhere.

"EVERYONE! HIDE! THEY GOT IN! HIDE!"- a voice warned before being cut off with a sound of a knife.

"Huh? What's going on.." I said before Kurapikas mom picked me up and hid me in a closet.

"Stay here. Do not leave. Stay quite. Don't make a single noise. It'll be over soon.." she said to me before running off.
That was the last thing I ever heard from her.

I hid in the closet shaking in fear. I tried my best to keep quite.

"Did we miss any? Sense any?"

"I sense one. I'm not sure where."

"Let's check this house."

"Kay. I'm gonna check on Feitan with the children."

They were coming for me.. What do I do!? What happened to everyone!? Is Kurapika here?

Before thinking I pulled a necklace out of my pocket. I found it near a pretty tree. I couldn't find where the tree was though. It was two feathers, one gold and one silver.

"Here it i"-

What followed was a shining light, before I realized the people that were hurting us were all on the floor. I took that opportunity to run.

As soon as I stepped out, I saw a pile of dead bodies.. eyes in jars.. blood everywhere..

I screamed a scream of agony. I was terrified. My eyes burned scarlet.
I dropped to my knees on the floor. The heads of the dead were everywhere.. the children were being tortured before eventually killed.
I ran. I ran so fast I got lost. I hid in a cave and cried. I screamed, cried, just about everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 3 days since then. I finally gathered enough courage to go back. I was hesitant but went anyways.
As I arrived I saw a blonde on the floor.. crying so so hard.

"MOOMM!!" He said by his moms dead corpse.
"DADD!!" he screamed.
He quickly looked around the bodies.
"P-pairo?"
"PAIROOO!!!!" He screamed.

"K-kurapika.." I said quietly. The place was quite enough he heard me.
He turned around quickly to see me standing there, covered in blood. My eyes were as dull as ever. It was all blurry now.
I only saw a small blonde figure.

"P-PAIRO!" he screamed in happiness, running to me.
He hugged me tightly. I couldn't move from fear. I was shaking.
He sobbed into my shoulder as I stood there.
"H-how'd you survive.." he said. His voice creaked by every word.
"..."
"I'm not sure.. it's a blur to me now.." I said
"That's fine! As long as your fine it's fine!" He said.
"Oh.." I said. I sounded so dull.
He noticed my once cheerful, happy voice went dead.

"What did you go through.."