Χ SHOW

I woke up to see blinding lights upon me and the whole room smelt like caramel. I looked down to see pomeranian holding my hand and memories from last day floded in. Is dad okay? I got up from the bed letting pomeranian sleep while I went to the reception.

"Where is Aizawa?"

"Which one of them would you like to see?"

"Im his daughter, where is he?"

"Well hes in your room in the bed next to you, but you shouldnt be standing"

I ignored the woman and ran back to the room pulling the curtains next to my bed to see my dad sleeping. His face is completely covered in bandages and he looks exhausted. Well, I guess I have way more bandages all over my body but my face is fine.

"Y/n?"

"Hey pom pom, you should go home you stink"

"Are you for real, your like a human bandage and the first thing you say is I stink?"

"Yeah, its no big deal, I can walk, my wings are fine and I only have a headache"

"Thats because they have literally filled you up with medicine you idiot lay back down"

"Im gonna go get dressed and out for some boba, I can really carry you there I think my hand is broken"

"What an idiot, just wait outside the hospital, im coming"

-

"Oh god y/n are you okay, what the fuck happened to you?"

"Villain attack. Nothing much, I need boba to heal tho"

"Junkie your covered in bandages your boba addiction is worse than I predicted"

"Jack give me boba if my dad wakes up and im not there im screwed"

The day passed and the angry pomeranian finally went home. Izu and Shoto visited and not long after the whole class passed by, mainly to scold me about how stupid I was to act like that. Dad and I went home, well his house, and the next day I would go to school since I would leave the day after for the Xshow. I really hope my bandages are off by then or the questions will be endless.

-

"Y/n? Why are you here, you should be resting" Momo started

"She is right, plus sensei couldnt be that heartless that he wouldnt give you time to heal"

"Chill girls, I wanted to come because tomorrow I will be leaving for two days."

"You are so irresponsible y/n you still have so many bandages on"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE DUMBASS"

"Ugh, explain to him, im bored"

The day passed and dad explained some things about a sports festival. I was dying for it to begin, I wanted to fight and it seemed really fun. Most people took it seriously but I saw it as a good way to practise and show off your powers to heros. There was only one I was aiming to impress all my life, and now I want to prove my worth to him as a hero even more, if thats possible. My father, I was after recognision from him and nothing would stop me.

I had arranged to meet up with the girls for some shopping, and then pinky and Momo would come help me pick the dress I would wear for the interview. I got am amethyst necklace, pinky got an emerald and Momo a diamond. We also got some cute clothes and all and then went to eat chicken wings, where we saw Hawks. Pretty awesome guy but hes a little cringe.

We separated from the other girls and went into a shop with some expensive ass dresses. The others were excited and they made me try on dresses as they tried on some for fun too. I was not going to wear something like this to an interview but it was pretty awesome trying them on.