Chapter 1~

"Wait. Tsukashi. Can you explain one more time about how to use your quirk?" Vintino asked.

Just try to feel dark energy around you and in the area and try to make the ground around you decay.

"Um...easier said that done." Vintino said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Vintino. Don't worry. It's not easy to control your quirk. Especially if you're using for the first time." Sana said as she stood up and walked over to him. "Nearly every single living thing and dark or negative energy within them, so it'll be easier. But with you guys, I'm pretty sure you have a lot of it yourself."

"You say that we have a lot of it, but so do you." Vintino said, shocking Sana. "I can see a lot of negative energy emitting from you. Is something wrong?"

"Now is not the time for chit chat. We need to train our quirks." Sana said darkly as she turned away.

"Right. Sorry." Vintino apologized.

He crossed his legs again and tried to clear his mind. He then felt all the negative and dark energy all around within a 2 mile radius.
He absorbed all of the energy, and released it, causing the grass and trees to decay.

Vintino. That's enough.

Vintino opened his eyes to see that the trees and grass was dead.

"Eh? That was cool!" Sana exclaimed.

"Really?" Vintino asked.

"Yeah!" Sana exclaimed. "Although, we might need to find a new place to practice."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. But why don't we take a break at a nearby cafe?" Vintino suggested as Sana nodded eagerly.

__________________________________________

Sana and Rito was walking down the sidewalk behind a green haired boy who was around their age.

"Hey Deku!" A pomeranian called out. "Good luck getting into U.A you quirkless bastard."

"Disgusting." Sana said to herself.

"To think you'd be any good becoming a hero." The boy mumbled, making the pomeranian stop.

"The hell did you say?" He asked as he turned around and set off mini explosions in his hand.

Rito. Stop him.

"The hell, Tsukashi?! I'm not gonna get in the way of that!" Rito mumbled to himself.

Well, since I wanna become a hero and you're currently in control of my body, it's the least I could possibly do.

"Fine." Rito said as he sighed.

"Rito? What are you doing?" Sana asked.

"Doing what Tsukashi told me to do." Rito replied as he walked over to the group of boys.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" The pomeranian asked.

"Good question. But as if I would tell that information to an angry pomeranian." Rito said in a bored tone as he put his hands in his hoodie pocket. "So can you leave this boy alone?"

"Shut the hell up you damn extra!" He yelled.

Rito sighed and ran his hand through is pink hair.

"Fine. Then I guess well have to do this the hard way." Rito said.

"Die, you bastard!" He yelled.

Rito dodged his attack, grabbed his arm, and pushed him down by his neck.