7

I woke up to my annoying alarm going off.

I stood up and looked around myself. There was no sign of Taehyung and I grinned happily.

I rushed to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine and got ready for college.

I went out of the house but there were only bushes around and nothing else. I can't even find the fucking door! Where is the exit?! Ugh!

I took out my phone and called my mother. She answered shortly.

"Hi honey, how is everything? Did you two sleep in the same bed?" She teasingly asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, do you know how to get out of this huge ass house? I don't see an exit!"

"I don't know anything about the house you're living in, Jimin. But, why don't you ask your husband?"

"I don't have his number." I told her and she gasped dramatically.

"How come you don't have your husband's number, Jimin?!"

"Mom he never gave me his number and neither did I give him mine. If you have his number then call him and ask him about the fucking exit!"

"Jimin, mind your language. I'm sending you his number. Talk to him yourself. He's your husband afterall." She said and I rolled my eyes but hummed in reply and hung up.

She sent me his number and I called him.

"Taehyung" He said.

"Where the fuck is the exit to this huge ass house?! How do I get out?! And where even is this house situated?!" I asked him and he sighed.

"Where do you want to go? Why are you leaving the house?"

"Oh. Of course. Mr Kim Taehyung. The CEO of a huge ass company. Do you really think you're the only person who has things to do on this whole planet?!"

"Do you want to go shopping?" I swear to god I'm going to kill him the moment I see him!

"I don't want to go shopping! I have college! I have to attend college!" I told him and he remained quiet. I didn't hear anything.

"College? You go to college?"

"Yes! I do!"

"Well, call in sick today. I don't have time to tell you stuff. I'll tell you when I come home. And don't call me until atleast one in the afternoon."

"I can't call in sick-" he hung up.

"Asshole!"

I can't skip today too! I've skipped for a week already because of this stupid marriage shit! They'll expel me!

I groaned and went inside the house.

The whole day I did nothing but watched TV and got bored. I'm so getting that asshole when he comes.

Seems like god listened to me because as soon as I thought that the door opened and the devil entered.

"Oh welcome! I have been waiting for you! Now tell me how you got out!" I yelled and he groaned.

"I'm tired. Tomorrow."

Who the hell does he think he is?

"Not tomorrow, not after some minutes! Now! I seriously was in this house all alone the whole day! Why?! Because of you!" He acted like he didn't even hear me and walked inside the room.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the house.

"Jimin, leave me! I'll tell you later! I'm really tired right now!" I pretended not to hear him and kept dragging him out.

We reached and I finally stopped.

"Now tell me." I ordered and he sighed before taking my hand and walking somewhere.

We reached a bush where a man was seated.

Taehyung ordered him to open the door and he did. So I just had to do that?

"You could have told me this on the phone too!" I complained.

"I didn't have time to talk to you. You should be grateful that I picked your call." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We walked into the house and he went straight into the room.

After some time he came out and sat to have dinner.

"Which college do you go to?" He asked and I frowned. Why does he want to know?

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I'm your husband. I should know things about you."

What? He sounds like he's really happy with this marriage.

I rolled my eyes before telling him the name of my college.

We finished dinner and went to bed.

Another night in this hell..

____________________________

This one was a little boring ig..? But I'll make up for it in the coming chapters!