Cubus(Deidara X Fem!Reader) Pt 1

Dedicated to RmsWolfgamer. This isn't the direct request but it's something to hold onto whilst I finish it up

(Y/n)'s POV

We drove to the latest edition to the cityscape: Cubus(pronounced kew•bus). It was a hot, new club and it seems like all the teens and young adults in the area were drawn to it like moths to a flame.

We were a simple group of three girls, my friends and I. Tenten, Sakura and me, (Y/n). We'd all graduated from college and had decided it was finally time to get laid. So we went to the best place.

To get you up to speed, Cubus was more of a sex club. We'd heard the stories that the music was enchanting and it got you into the mood pretty quick, so no awkward moments. The place had a giant dance floor, walled-off booths and over a dozen private rooms.

One of my block mates, Ino, had said that she'd opened a door by mistake and was met with two absolutely gorgeous men who had a woman sandwiched between them as they took her from both sides. One of them even asked if she wanted to join them.

Result: Best Fuck Of Her Life!

Anyway we split up, saying we'd communicate when we were ready to leave. I made my way in, past the bouncers who nodded at me without asking for ID or anything. Inside, the club was lit in a dim red, the dance floor filled with drunk and horny people.

The smell of alcohol, sweat and sex made up most of the atmosphere and it was enough to make me feel hot and bothered. I went to the bar and ordered a drink to get me in the mood. As I caressed the glass between my hands, I felt a presence behind me.

When I turned, I felt a pair of soft lips on the crook of my neck and moaned but luckily it was drowned by the music that beat at a slow, sensual rhythm.

I looked at the guy who decided he wanted a taste of me. A word to describe him overall - Breathtaking.

Long blonde hair tied into a high ponytail with a shade covering his left eye. The visible one was a vibrant blue that looked almost grey in the lighting. He wore a black sleeveless shirt with a fishnet top that stretched taut against his amazing muscles. A black pair of jeans that were snug on him and made him look absolutely delicious. In short, he looked like your typical bad boy - but without the typical.

A sexy smirk formed on his lips and he leaned in to whisper in my ear, his hot breath fanning my skin, "I'm Deidara." Just go with it, I thought to myself. It's what you're here for.

"(Y/n)," I replied and he took my hand. "Join me for a dance?" I shrugged, "Sure. But just know I'm not the best of dancers." "We can work it out."

He pulled me onto the dance floor and put his hands on my waist. I let my body be led by the sensual pumping of the music and found myself moving in sync with him. The floor was a mesh of grinding, sweaty bodies and we just added to the number.

My hands were around his neck and our chests rubbed together pleasantly, my nipples slowly stiffening at the feel of the hard muscle beneath them. I quickly pulled away at the thought, embarrassed and praying he didn't feel how turned on I was getting.

"What's wrong?" he immediately stopped dancing and took my hands in his. I looked away, flustered, and shook my head. "(Y/n), come on. I wanna know what's got you so down all of a sudden." He sounded pretty concerned. Guess I should tell him.

"I stopped 'cause I didn't want you to know... that I was...getting turned on." I mumbled the last bit and he leaned in to hear me. I slowly repeated myself and covered my face in embarrassment.

I felt myself being led somewhere, but I didn't look. All I could feel was my body being directed by Deidara's warm hands. I heard a door open and close, the noise falling to a loud hum.

I took my hands away and was about to ask him where we were but before I could I felt a soft pair of lips smash onto mine.

He was kissing me!

One hand pulled me closer by the waist as the other rested behind my head. He licked my lower lip and I opened my mouth to receive his tongue. Feeling it map out my mouth made me moan and his hold seemed to tighten.

When he pulled away, I could hardly breathe and there was a trail of saliva connecting our lips. He licked it up and kissed the side of my mouth, then my jaw, then my neck. He started kissing and nipping and sucking at my neck until I moaned louder.

Taking that as a sign, he began to focus on that spot that made my knees jelly. His teeth grazed and bit it and on feeling his canines, I shuddered.

Those were too sharp to be human.

I didn't think long on it because I felt Dei's hands lower to my thighs where he scooped me up and pressed my back against the wall. He removed his head from my neck and looked into my eyes.

"(Y/n), I can't stop. I want you so much..." With that he kissed me again, stealing my air as our lips molded together. My panties were getting more and more soaked the longer he kissed me and my dress had hiked higher up my thighs considering my position.

One of his hands crept up my back to the zip of my dress and pulled it down forcefully. When it got stuck, he growled and ripped it off, pulling away for sec so he could slip it over my head. I held the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. With that out of the way, he put me on the bed and pulled my panties off(my dress had a built in bra so that left me in panties only), leaving me naked before him.

With the agility of a predator, he crawled up to me and gripped my knees, forcing them apart and settling between them. His lips returned to my neck and went lower with eat wet kiss he placed against my skin - collar bone, chest, between my breasts, to my nipples.

His tongue darted out to run lightly over it, making me moan. A small action like that and I was ready to lose it. What the hell is this guy doing to me?

The question is, What the hell are you doing to me, baby?

I heard the voice in my head and was a bit confused but decided to blame the alcohol. "What are you thinking of?" Dei's voice sounded directly beside my ear and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "N-nothing," I managed. "Good," he murmured. It was then that I felt his fingers near my throbbing entrance. "Because I'd be pissed if you got distracted just as I was about to play with your pussy so much you'd beg for me me to stop."