thirty-three

"mingyu are you sure about this? what if he gets mad at me? what if he really doesn't want to see me anymore?" seungcheol was really nervous. he was not sure whether to just go inside or maybe just go home and forget everything.

"come on, hyung. we're already here. you can't just back out" mingyu replied and they both got out of the car heading inside the hotel.

"good evening sirs, are you going to check in?" the lady in the front desk asked and mingyu politely smiled at her.

"yeah we need one room with two bed" mingyu replied and looked around to check if jeonghan is already around.

"i just need an id and have you to fill this up" the lady said and mingyu immediately took the pen and the paper. "oh do you have luggages that the staffs will carry?"

"no we don't have. we just need to spend the night here" mingyu replied and they took their keys and headed inside.

seungcheol was sweating and he was fiddling his fingers and stomping his feet like he was a little kid getting anxious about what to answer in a recitation in class.

"hyung, calm down. we're not gonna do anything. we're just here to check if something will happen to jeonghan hyung" mingyu stated and seungcheol looked at him as if he was a puppy.

"i just don't know why i feel like shit right now. i'm nervous and this will be my first time to see jeonghan again after a month" seungcheol replied and all mingyu did was to rub the ceo's back.

after opening the elevator doors, they both find their way inside their unit and sat down in one of the beds.

"can you check if where jeonghan hyung will meet the person?" mingyu asked and seungcheol automatically took the phone inside his pocket.

from unknown
it's me, hoseok. i am jimin's friend and i'm already here in the hotel. room 204. i'll wait for you

to unknown
i'm downstairs and i'll be there. give me a minute

"good thing we're in room 206 then. we'll be able to help him if something happens" mingyu said and seungcheol took a deep breath.

"i really don't think this is a good idea. what if he's already okay? what if he's moving on and i'm just here to ruin it? mingyu if he hated me more, i don't think i can handle it. this is so wrong" seungcheol once again, stated and it made mingyu chuckle.

"now's not the right time to say that this is wrong, hyung. you've done more in the past, come on. you're in love, okay? well, i do not condone the stalking but we're here to make it up with him"