Claiming His Territory

Fifteen year old Yugi Muto was giggling as he ran as fast as he could away from his best friend, Bakura Ryou, because Yugi had no want to be tickled... again... for the seventeenth time...

"You better run because when I get you, I'm going to eat you up," Bakura yelled as he continued to chase after the starfish haired teen. Yugi continued to run until he reached their room that they shared. He tried to close the door, but Bakura had already barged in, leaving Yugi with nowhere to run.

Bakura lunged at Yugi and tackled him onto his bed and started to tickle him, earning giggles from Yugi (even though he tried desperately to suppress them).

Bakura accidentally pressed a spot upon Yugi's back which was very sensitive and Yugi's amethyst eyes turned red and he was suddenly on top of Bakura, glaring down at the taller boy. His wings were pinning Bakura's arms down.

Bakura smiled and reached a hand up and gently pulled a a couple strands of Yugi's hair. Yugi froze for a second before he calmed down, smiling dumbly into thin space.

Yugi stayed like that for a couple seconds before his eyes widened as he realized what he did. Bakura tried to grab Yugi's hand, but he was too late, Yugi was already in the closet as he sobbed miserably.

Bakura sighed. Yugi tried hard... as hard as he could. Yugi was the vampire of the island but he didn't want to be a bloodthirsty monster like everyone said his kind was. All Yugi had ever wanted was to live a normal life, have a family. Bakura thought about seeing Yugi with a child... their child, watching from a patio with grey hair together.

Bakura shook his head. Yugi had only ever really talked about love once. Bakura had no idea if the boy had a crush or not. Bakura on the other hand most definitely did have a crush. Bakura had romantic feelings for his best friend.

"Yugi, it's alright. It's not your fault. Nobody asked you if you wanted this," Bakura murmured through the door, trying to open it. The door opened a little and Yugi peered out, looking up at Bakura.

"I'm sorry Kura," Yugi said, using his nickname for Bakura. Bakura scowled.

"I've told you a million times, don't call me that! It's embarrassing!"

At that point, there was a loud knock on the door. "It's inspection time. Open up," the voice of one of their supervisors snapped.

Yugi and Bakura got up quickly and rushed to stand up in the middle of the room as they opened the door. Yugi's eyes had already returned to their normal color and his wings quickly went back into his back.

The inspection went by quick. The boys earned a 49.5/50 for the inspection of their room because their pillows weren't at the top of their bed. Yugi and Bakura exited the room quickly and headed towards their common room.

Once they reached the Ra Common room, they went to sit down at their table for lunch. An arm snaked its way around Yugi and pulled him in close. Bakura growled and turned to face Atem Sennen, the Pharaoh. 

"Atem!" Yugi squeaked in surprise. Atem smirked when Yugi blushed, realizing that Atem's arm was around the smaller.

"Leave him alone," Bakura growled, grabbing Yugi's arm and pulling him away from The Pharaoh, causing all three of the boys to fall.

Thank you for reading and yes, I will reveal the cover and add more to the description now. :D