Le meeting? ^o^

Nicole

I sat at the Ping-pong table basically blanking out. I stared at the table as if it were the key to where Henry is.

I can't believe he's gone. And I was stupid snout not to do anything. It's my fault. My ignorance had already forced me to lose Blake...

I looked to the floor blinking tears from my eyes just as I felt two people sit on either side of me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I lean into Willie and cry into her shoulder.

"I-it's m-my fault Willimina.." My voice was muffled by her shoulder. I felt her shook her head. "Nicole.. It's no one fault that he died. His death was noble and it couldn't have been prevented, you know that."

I shake my head. I want to argue but I know it's not the time of place. I bring my head up and see Frankie sitting on the other side of me. I embrace her in a hug.

With a look of pity towards us, Charlotte starts the meeting. "Okay..I'll let Nicole and/or Frankie take the floor."

Frankie and I stood up. She looked at everybody's faces while I stare at the ground avoiding their gazes.

"I'll just be simple about this. I woke up one morning at Camp Jupiter and...Henry was gone." The room was filled with gasps as I blinked more tears away. "So. Obviously we need a quest to go get him."

"And Peter."

Jessica looks at Richard appalled. "What do you mean, 'And Peter'? He's here and he's fine."

"Are you sure, Jessie?" Perci asks her. Jess nods, "didn't you say he's been acting weird though?" Lea asks.

Jess hesitated before nodding slowly. "I'm not saying he's completely normal, I'm just saying he's acting weird for Peter." Richard shook his head, "Jess...A new prophecy--"

"Read it." I interrupted him, my voice low. This is possibly what we need to save both of them.

"While the jewel and beauty are locked in deep sleep,

An imposter shall come, dove's place to keep.

A former child of Rome shall know the way

Or route perhaps that could save the day."

"Keep it coming.." I say quietly. "Actually...that's it, that's all I have." Richard states.

"I don't care which one of you wants to lead this quest I am. Henry is the only family I have left and I'm not letting him die. Agreed?"

Jess looked like she wanted to argue, but she nods as she wipes her eyes furiously.

"Back to the prophecy, you said 'an imposter will come dove's place to keep,' well..If that's not Peter than who is he?" I could basically see Andrew's brain through his eyes.

Jessica's voice was almost inaudible. "It's R-Randy."

Lea wrapped her arm around her best friend. "So we know at least four members going on the quest."

"Who?" I ask her, "you, Francine, Jessica and I."
She states as if it's obvious.

"How do you figure that?" I look into her brown eyes. "Well, Jessica's and Francine's boyfriends were kidnapped, your brother was kidnapped, and I'm not letting little old Jessie here out of my sight. She still needs help tying her shoes." She whispers the last part.

I nod. "Sounds good to me. Anyone else?" The room was silent. "It's settled. We leave first thing in the morning. Meet up at Theo's tree." Everyone nods.

Just then an Aphrodite camper runs in. I think his name is Max. She had almost black hair with dark red tips, green eyes, and was about 5'4".

"Guys! Come to the Aphrodite cabin quick!" We followed her as she ran quickly to it.

This is normally one of the cleanest cabins but as we saw what happened, we had to take back that statement. The inside was a total wreck. All the clothes and shoes we cut all over as if someone got scissor happy. There was army green paint splattered all over the walls and all the make up was strewn around the cabin. All the campers were screaming at the fact that their shampoo had been replaced with
a)Hair dye
b) paint
c)glue
d)honey.
All the mirrors had been shattered, with blood on them. He probably punched those...

Jess had walked to Peter's bunk and found a picture. Th original picture had been them on the beach at their date. Only over Peter's there were big red letters.

ELIMINATE.

I instantly ran to my cabin. I had locked the door, but the door nob wasn't there anymore. The inside was painted a bright turquoise color. I found the picture frame I keep that has a smiling Henry in it. The frame was broken and his picture held the same as Peter's had. 'ELIMINATE.'

As I turned to face the opposite wall, I read the words written in red paint. I felt my knees buckle as I hyperventilated, grabbing the sides of my head. I felt footsteps on the cabin floor rushing toward me as I let the darkness overcome me and was smashed with nightmares almost immediately, the words repeating themselves over and over,

'You couldn't save him, it's your fault he's dead, and soon another one of your siblings will join him.'