Dare #5

'I dare Drift to prank everyone'

- LunaMoon1988

***

Me: Well, Drift, what do you think?

Drift: I have never understood the meaning of Earthly pranks, but if I must do this, then you must supply the idea.

Me: Okay, one, pranks are universal, I used to pull a few back on Luna 1, and two, I don't need to because LunaMoon was kind enough to come up with an idea for you, and I must say, it's brilliant.

Drift: Hm?

Me: You'll need this. *Holds out a bucket of pink paint*

Drift: What for...?

Me: You know nothing about pranks, do you? *Pauses* Anyway...you need to find a way to get the paint in here, onto the helms of your fellow Autobots.

Drift: *Sighs* Fine. *Takes the bucket of paint from me*

(A few hours later)

Me: *Training with Slipstream and Jetstorm*

*The alarm suddenly goes off*

Jetstorm: Perhaps a Decepticon sighting?

Me: Not sure, let's go see. *Runs toward the command centre with them*

Sideswipe: *Runs ahead and runs over a line along with the rest of the team*

*Multiple buckets of pink paint that was hanging over them suddenly flipped over, spilling the paint all over the team, including me*

Strongarm: What the- *Turns to Sideswipe* Sideswipe!

Sideswipe: Don't go blaming me, or else I wouldn't have done it to myself. Would I?

Grimlock: Well, if it wasn't Sideswipe, then who was it?

Me: *Smirks* I may know...

(Meanwhile)

Drift: *Hiding behind some shelving with a small smirk on his faceplate*

Everyone: *From the Command Centre* DRIFT!!!

Drift: *Growls* Oceana will pay for this. *Begins running as the pink Autobots chase after him*

Me: *Wipes the paint from my faceplate with my arm with a chuckle* Drift successfully pranked the whole team, I guess there's a first time for everything. I wonder what will happen next time.

Oceana out. *Clicks off*