Always by your side

I haven't seen Mean since our last shoot. He seemed to disappear. Everything is so empty now. I have no motivation to live anymore. I feel like I lost everything, my world, my love, and my happiness. I do deserve this don't I?

"Guys, we will have an LBC2 fanmeet this saturday. So, please prepare yourself." P'New said.

I was so excited for the fan meet because I can finally meet Mean again. I miss him so much. I would finally have a chance to be with him again.

"Hey Mean, "

I heard P'New mention Mean's name, so I tried to get closer to him to hear what they were talking about.

"I understand. It's okay if you can't come to the fan meet, there's still another time. What? No other time? So you really can't come to all the fan meets? Oh okay, I understand. Thank you Mean, bye!" P'New ended the call.

I ran to the toilet and I locked the door. I dropped down and cried so hard that my lungs started to hurt. Why can he give me another chance? I really don't want to lose him. Our first kiss suddenly appeared on my mind

~ Flashback ~

Author POV

Plan and Mean were about to shoot the TinCan's kiss scene. Plan was really nervous that he started to shiver.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mean said.

"No I'm not. I'm really nervous. It's my first time kissing a guy." Plan said.

"Don't be, you'll do great! I'm right here with you, just look me in the eyes when you kiss me." Mean said trying to comfort Plan.

Mean and Plan started to kiss. Mean knew that Plan was still nervous so he guided Plan's hand around his neck and slowly leaned forward.

"Look into my eyes, Plan." Mean said and Plan did.

Their lips finally touched and Mean started to move his lips against Plan's. At first it was awkward but then Plan started to kiss Mean back. Mean bit gently on Plan's bottom lip and once Plan opened his mouth Mean started to put his tongue in. Mean's tongue made Plan feel so good that he started to moan softly.

"Hnngh..Tin" Plan said while pulling down Mean to deepen the kiss.

Plan loved this kiss and he wanted more. He can't get enough of this.

"Cut! That's great guys." P'New said to them but they were so into it that they didn't seem to hear it.

Mean and Plan kept kissing and kissing until they finally lost their breath and had to break off the kiss. They were about to kiss again but P'New interfered and said

"Guys, why did you keep kissing? I said cut already." P'New let a small chuckle and left them alone.

"You did it, Plan and you did great" Mean smile.

"Thank you Mean, your eyes really made me relax." Plan said.

"You can always look into my eyes for comfort. I'll always be here with you." Mean said.

~ Flashback off ~

Plan POV

"Always be here with me, he said. Where is he now? I need his eyes right now. I need to look at him to relax but how can I do it If he doesn't even want to look at me. And how can I relax if his eyes have turned cold." Plan cried once more but louder this time.

Perth POV

I saw Plan run to the toilet. I tried to get in but It was locked from the inside. I heard a loud cry inside. I don't know what happened to Plan but his cry seemed hurt. I have asked him many times,

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" But he either walked away or said "I'm fine, just tired.".

He's not Plan that I know anymore. Plan that I know is a cheerful and positive human being but this Plan is the opposite of it.

He seemed to change after his last scene with Mean. He loses his cheerfulness completely after Mean never came again to the studio. I know this because I always see him excitedly looking at the door when we were having a gathering and once our gathering finished he would turn sad again.

I'm hurt by his actions but I'm more hurt if he kept acting like this. I will let him go if it can make him happy.

Author POV

Plan finally came out. He looked like a hot mess. His hair is wet from sweat. His eyes are red and puffy. His whole face is red like a tomato and his shirt is full of tears' droplets. He looked really tired and worn out. Perth called out his name but he doesn't seem to hear it. Perth finally grabbed his hand and said

"Plan, I know you're not okay. So, let me take you home." Perth said. Plan wanted to reject him but he was too tired so he nodded.

Perth POV

I took Plan home. Plan slept all the way home. He looked exhausted. I have never seen him like this before. Even my comfort didn't heal him. I tried to wake him up but he didn't seem to wake up so I decided to carry him to his room. When I tried to lift him up, I could feel that his skin was really hot. He got a high fever. I quickly carry him to his bed. When I was about to leave to take a glass of water, he grabbed my hand and said

"Don't leave me Mean. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. Give me another chance.".

I was stunned and hurt at the same time. Plan loves Mean and Mean made Plan like this. I'm mad at Mean now.

How can he leave Plan like this? Does Mean not care about Plan? - Perth

When the anger started to grow inside me, Plan suddenly woke up and cried. I really can't see him like this.

"I'm sorry Perth. Please don't be mad at me. I'm really sorry. I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry Perth" Plan cried harder and it hurt me so much.

"Hey, please stop crying. I understand and I'm not mad. I can't force love, right? If you love him then I'll let you go. I rather see you happy with someone else then see you cry like this everyday. It'll hurt me more than it already has." Perth said softly.

"Thank you Perth. We will remain as friends right?" Plan said and I nodded.

"You'll always be my best friend, Plan" I said to comfort him and he hugged me tightly. I'm happy that at least he stopped crying for a while.
.
.
.
.
Tbc