Chapter 3: Phantomhive manor

MX= gender neutral term for sir/miss

"Are we interrupting something, Undertaker?" Ciel questioned, looking at the new guest that sat on his acquaintance's lap in amusement.

"Not at all My Lord" The Undertaker let out another laugh and smiled at the young boy. The undertaker then looked at Sebastian and smiled wider, but it was more of a shit eating grin as he knew about the butlers love of cats and interest in (Y/N). The neko was still purring with half lidded eyes blissfully unaware of the Earl and his butler's entrance.

"Undertaker, I need to speak to you about the murder at Ol' Tom Circus" Ciel said sternly. The Undertakers smile faded, and he picked up (Y/N) and placed them on the counter. (Y/N) snapped out of their trance and looked up at the Undertaker in confusion, still unaware of Sebastian and Ciel.

"I'm sorry, kitty, but we have guests," The Undertaker said with a pout. (Y/N) finally noticed the pair and their face lit up with blush from embarrassment. Ciel ignored them and talked to the Undertaker about the murder they were investigating. Sebastian held in a laugh while looking at the bashful neko, (Y/N) simply hissed playfully and watched the other two who were already deep in conversation.

(Y/N)  now sat angrily on the counter while their tail swayed behind them. Bored and craving to be pet behind their ears again by their new giggly friend. They felt the butlers eyes on them, but showed no reaction. The bored 19-year-old pushed themselves off the counter and laid in the salmon coffin once again. Eventually they fell asleep.

(Y/N) woke up to being pet again and the sound of someone talking, at first they thought it was Undertaker, however they were disappointed to find it was Sebastian.

"Good morning" Sebastian said with a smile petting (Y/N)'s right ear, the neko looked around to see that they were still in the Undertakers shop, but instead of in the coffin, they were in Sebastian arms.

"Good morning" Sebastian said with a smile petting (Y/N)'s right ear, the neko looked around to see that they were still in the Undertakers  shop, but instead of in the coffin, they were in Sebastian arms

(like this)

(Y/N) moved Sebastian's hand to their left ear and looked around to try to find the Undertaker, but they couldn't find them. (Y/N) looked up at Sebastian, "Where-" they were cut off by the loud purr that left their lips as Sebastian found just the right spot on the back of (Y/N)'s left ear. Their eyes were now half lidded as they slipped into a blissful trance, their tail wrapped around the butler's arm. Blushed formed on Sebastian's face while he put more pressure on the small neko's ear.

"Your eyes remind me of Toffee apples" (Y/N) lazily said in a Daze before completely getting intoxicated in pleasure and affection.

"Thank you," Sebastian said in slight surprise.

(Y/N) eventually fell asleep in Sebastian's arm's, the butler held them close.

"Mx, Mx(Y/N)"

"Hm?" (Y/N) slowly opened their eyes to see that they were now in a still carriage with navy blue cushioning in the interior that matched Ciel's eyes and hair. (y/n) sat on Sebastian's lap, facing Ciel who sat on the opposite cushion, (Y/N) was in a completely different location, it surprisingly didn't freak them out.

"Where are we?" they said mid-yawn.

"We're at the Phantomhive manor Mx." Sebastian replied from behind (Y/N)

"Oh" the neko started, "where's the undertaker?"

Sebastian flinched at the Reapers name.

"He's still at his funeral parlour," Ciel answered. (Y/N) just nodded rubbing their tired eyes and standing up pushing open the carriage door. Before their bare feet touched the cold, damp stone floor Sebastian picked them up with one arm and helped Earl Phantomhive out of the carriage with the other.

As they walked to the manor, (Y/N) looked at the night sky, seeming enraptured by the stars and the moon. The cool breeze made them shiver considering they were wearing short, blood-red, glittery shorts and a red glittery top to match. The circus made them wear it.

Ciel opened the manor doors, (Y/N)'s eyes lit up when they saw how beautiful and elegant the manor was. Ciel had a prideful smirk from the new guest's reaction.

"Your house is so pretty!" (Y/N) said happily.

"Thank you" The Earl replied.

Suddenly 4 people ran down the stairs, a young blonde girl with her hair tied in pigtails who looked around Ciels age and 3 other people chasing her. One of the people chasing the blonde was another girl who looked 9-10 years older she had short red hair, she also had glasses, she was wearing a maid uniform. The other 2 however were both blonde guys. One looked relatively young with blue/green eyes and looked like a Gardner, the other looked like he was in his early to mid thirties and had dirty blonde hair with green eyes, he was wearing a chefs uniform.

"CIEL!!!" The blonde girl's shrill voice made (Y/N) flinch, they pinned their ears to their head and gripped Sebastian's tailcoat harder. Sebastian gently rubbed their back in response to soothe them.

"Lady Elizabeth, please slow down!" The red-headed girl shouted almost tripping down the stairs to catch up to the young girl in front of her.

"ELIZABETH! What are you doing here?" Ciel asked in surprise and confusion "I told you I had a guest today, speaking of which please be quiet their ears are sensitive" he informed his fiancée.

Elizabeth now stood at the bottom of the stair way and stared at the neko that looked terrified of her and the others, the other three slowed their pace as they too stared at the neko in surprise.

"Mx (Y/N) this is my fiancée Lady Elizabeth" he gestured toward the blonde girl who looked full of pride.

"These are some of my servants Mey-rin, Finnian and Bardroy" he gestured to the other three people that were chasing after Elizabeth.

"Everyone this is (Y/N)"

"Hello" (Y/N) said timidly

~ End of chapter 3 ~