Kidnapped 2

(Heyy guys sorry I haven't been updating. But i almost frogot to tell u guys the contest ends at feb.15 its ok if no one enters ill just make some myself but i want to See if u guys wanted to give it a try but i forgot to tell u my IG its @r.megz and u can DM me stuff there and thats all so love u guys enjoy the chapter 😘)

Meaghans POV
I woke up in a dark room. My head was hurting. The door bursted open and a black figure came in, he came closer and i couldnt believe who it was. It was Jc he used to hang out with the boys. The boys...please tell me their on there way."Get up ! Let's go Now !" He said grabbing me and throwing me in the living room. And their they were the girls ex boyfriends standing in front of me. Yes the girls broke up with them they found out they did drugs and they were in gangs.

"What are we gonna do ? They know where we are." Kian said. "We'll go to Sam Portoffs house." Jc said. They all nodded and Ricky picked me up and threw me in the van. Now i know the boys will never find me...

Camerons POV
Ughhh those Jackasses better not hurt my sister or i swear ill hurt them. The boy were pissed to especially Jack G,Nash,Matt,Sam,and Taylor. I know they like her but the ones that really like her is Matt and Nash. I know how much they care for my sister. I trust them but if they hurt her im gonna kill them.

We arrived at Jcs house bcuz we knew they would be here but they weren't. We found a note on the door,it said 'You want ur sister ? Give us the stuff' i know what they were talking about they want the money. Long time ago my dad and Jcs Dad made a gang my dad borrowed money from his dad and never paid him back so Jc wants the money.

Now i dont know where they are. And im not giving up we're finding my sister and we're not giving up...

Meaghans POV
We arrived at Sams house. They boys dragged me to the basement and tied me up to a chair and taped my mouth so wouldnt scream. Once they were done they ripped the ripped the tape off which hurt like a bitch. "Listen bitch we're not letting you go until we get the money." Jc said. "First off dont call me a bitch and second i dont know what money ur talking about jackass !" Right after i said that he slapped me. "Listen slut the more u answer back the more harder it gets for you." He said putting his finger in my face.

"Ill talk to u the way i want im not scared bcuz when my brother finds u guys ur all dead." I said smirking. They started beating me out of nowhere. Thats when i blacked out.

Sammys POV
Im so stupid why did i call those things ? Its all my fault she's probably dead by now ! She's having my baby and i just called her those names. Im such an ass ! I swear once i find her im gonna kill Them. The girls were in the tour bus with us bawling their eyes out,and hugging eachother .

Out of nowhere my phone was vibrating. I looked at my phone it said it was from Jc. "Guys i just got a text from Jc." I said before opening the message. They all crowded next to me. I opened the message it showed meaghan tied up and her mouth was duct taped. She was in her underwear and bra . It looked like shes been crying. There was blood,bruises and cuts all over her body. The girls covered their mouths and started crying harder.

___________________________

We decided to go home. But im going back to Jcs house to check if they came back there. I was grabbing everything until i heard the door open i looked up to see Nash,Matt and Jack G." If ur going back ur not going alone." Jack G said with a stern voice. I nodded and we went in my car and drove to Jcs house. We got there and no one was there. That was until i saw a white cloth go over all four of our mouths and we all blacked out....