9 new voicemails

"hey baby. Today's the day. I still cannot believe it. Your not here with me even though you should be. I have to go but I love you. So so much"

"wyatt, it's time" sophia said. everyone walked past the stones and the wet green grass. until we reached hers, her stone.

her gravestone.

her funeral was today. i still couldn't believe that this was actually happening. after 3 weeks since the incident we were finally having her funeral.

"i don't think I can do this" i say to jaeden and Jack and walk away.
I cannot do this. i cannot watch the girl i love be put 6 feet under the ground.

i walk towards the other graves and fall to the ground. i could not do this, be here. jaeden and Jack run towards me.

"WYATT" Jack yelled

"i-i can't do this" i cry

"Wyatt, I know you love her so much, I know you love her more than anything in the world, but she wouldn't want you to mourn her forever wyatt" jaeden says crying.

all 3 of us are now sobbing

"Wyatt she loves you more than anyone of anything, remember that. She's looking down over you and watching over you, not us, you." Jack says wiping my tears.

y/ns pov:
i watch wyatt as he falls to the ground and starts sobbing. I wish I could tell him everything will be okay but i cant, or maybe I can.