14

"I also deceived on her by sleeping with you last night. Why does it annoy you anyway? It's nothing but a contract marriage-" a strong slap landed on his cheek.

I widened my eyes.

The person who slapped him is my mom, behind her, I saw my father.
"Mom," I mumbled.

She slapped him again on a different cheek.

"Mrs. Choi," seokjin-ssi looks at her in disbelief.

"Is that how you behaved toward my daughter?" She asked. "I believed in you," she added.

I saw tears in her eyes.

"Mother," I say,

"Why didn't you notified me that he was torturing you verbally and mentally?" She looks at me. She hugged me.

I stayed frozen.

"Mom, it's not what it looks like,"
"Shut up," she says and increases the tightness of the hug.

"I am sorry, y/n, I fail to protect you. I failed to do my job as a mother. I handed you to a beast."

"It's not your fault," I mumbled.

"I am taking you to our house. You will no longer live here.''

She pulled my hand and takes me out of the house, my dad stayed there.

"I am sorry, y/n, I am sorry. I wasn't aware of this contract." She said and helped me sit in the car.

"Where is father?"

"He will talk with Kim. I am sorry, y/n. I didn't know this. Why you didn't tell me? That he was torturing you?"
"I don't want to make you worry, since, it will end soon.''

"Just because of it? Y/n, I am your mom, it's my job to worry for you." She kissed my forehead.

"You will realize, how I feel, after becoming a mother." Her eyes landed on my tummy.

"It grew," a smile appeared on her face. She softly rubs my bump.

"How are you doing, buddy? Are you a boy or a girl?"

"He is a boy," I say.

"You expected girl?" She asks me.
I nodded.

"I am back, y/n, don't worry. I will file a lawsuit against him. I will make him eat prison's food."

"You don't have to trouble further," I say looking outside of the window.

"I have to. You are my daughter you deserve to be treated like a princess," he says and starts the engine.

the whole car ride was dead silent. Just my mom talking to my dad. I was looking outside the whole time resting my head on the window.

It starts raining. The waters gathered on the other side of the window.

"We reached home." I hear my father's voice. I come to my sense. I look outside. I see our mansion, our well-decorated garden.

But there are no flowers.
Just designed leaves.

"Mom, why there are not any flowers?" I ask her while getting out of the car.

"It's because my daughter was not here. Now you are back. Flowers will bloom." She said and takes me inside. My father drives to the garage to park the car.

My mom takes me to my room. It hasn't changed.

I sat on my bed. My mom goes to the kitchen herself to get me some water even we have some maids. My mom loves to do things herself for me. She doesn't let any maid take care of me.
She comes back with water. She gave it to me. I drank it in one gulp.

"Are you okay now?" She caresses my cheek.
I nodded.

She is such a lovely mother.
"Hmm," I nodded.

"Are you hungry? Want me to make something for you?"

I nodded.

"How is my daughter doing?" I saw my father.

"Honey, give her a little company. I am going to make something for her." My mom says and stands up.

My father sat beside me. He looks at me.

"Are you okay, y/n? After what happened?" I nodded.

"I am sorry my daughter, I didn't know anything about it."

"How did you two know about it?"

"Jiwoo said everything." He says.

"Aish, this girl can't even keep a secret." I gritted my teeth. "She needs a lesson," I say.

"By the way, I am thinking of handing our companies responsibility to you, y/n. Are you okay with it?" He asks.

"Now?" I widened my eyes.

"Ye-" "stop bothering her by company things. Let her be how she wants to be." My mom interrupted. She came with some delicious food.

I was craving her cooked food.
"You should start seeing someone, y/n." My mom says while serving them in a dish.

I look at her, "start seeing someone?" I question her.

She nodded.

"Someone who will love you, take care of you, be a good dad to your child-"

"I will not get my child's responsibility. In the contract, it was written-"

"I know it, Jiwoo sent me it's the pic. But we will not let him have the child. It's not his." My mom says.

"But-"

"We will take care of it, y/n, just eat and don't worry,"

My father gives me a soft smile.
It does not feel so good to depend on your parents in the mid-twenties.

Some weeks later~

"Jiwoo, can you tell me the truth?" I ask the girl who is busy visiting the online baby clothes store.

"It's really sad that my shop doesn't have clothes for the baby. I will open a section for my nephew." Says the distracted girl.

"Will, you hear me or not?" I playfully shout at her.

"What is it?" She locked her phone and looks at me from the couch near my bed.

"You are Hoseok's sister, you know him very well, right?" I ask her.

"Why so serious?" She asks me.

"Just answer me."

She nodded. "Hmm," she hums.

"Does he have feelings for me-"

"Mrs. Y/n," I saw one of our maids

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Your husband comes to see you," she says.

"Husband?" Jiwoo and I say at the same time.

She nodded. "I say him to sit in the living room he is waiting for you."

"What does that bastard wants from you?" Jiwoo asks me.

"Who knows?" I say.

"Will you go to meet him? "She asks me,

" you tell me, should I? " I ask her.

"After all that he did to you was not a good thing, Does he want to apologize?" Jiwoo asked me.

"Who knows?" I say and stand up from my comfortable position.

"You are going?" She widens her eyes.
I nodded.