Chapter 14

I never saw Leo after he ditched me or stood me up

Robbie came back after 2 long weeks and I was happy, I missed him so much we ended up making love there were too many feelings suppressed and I couldn't take it anymore.

It was more than I expected he made me feel loved and wanted and I don't regret it, every touch felt good, after he just held me I won't lie it felt amazing.

I was driving to work because he left earlier to take Aro to school, I got to work and parked sunny.

I got in and fixed my tables I wiped the tables Mr. Mansoor was in a good mood so he was playing love songs.

After an hour Robbie walked in with a guy I've never seen before...

I was happy to see him since we made love it feels like we are more connected, I can't even explain the feeling but I've never felt it before.

I used to think no man would love me but I'm happy I was wrong.

I walked to their table and he immediately grabbed and kissed me that kiss made me want to close this shop and do it right there on that table...

Someone cleared their throat I forgot he came with someone...

"Sorry hi"

He smiled...

"Hi I take it you're Nia"

"Yeah" I knew I didn't like him there's something about him my intuition is never wrong...

"Baby it's Luke," Robbie said smiling with red lipstick on his lips I wiped it off and forced a smile...

"Nice to meet you, Nia," he said smiling

After that, they gave me their order and I went to prepare their order...

I overheard him say...

"She's a waitress and has a child if that's not a red flag then I don't know what is "

"Shut the fuck up Luke that's my baby right there "