Episode - 14

"Welcome Back Home Brother," Said his sister opening the door for him.

He smiled, both hugged each other and they went inside.

Ronit - Hey, Did you hear anything from Amaira?

Haven't seen her after that day.

Friend - I don't know man. She just disappeared after that.

She just said she will be back soon.

Ronit - How soon?

Mother - Enough of you two, now you go rest in your room, will prepare dinner for you.

He went upstairs climbing the stairs thinking about her:

"Where the hell is she, how can she not be here now? I wish I could see her right now. There is so much to talk about."

And as soon as he opens the door,

It was dark and there were candles lighted up all around the room making everything visible in the room.

He could see some Balloons hanging through the ceiling with a rope and at the end of the rope, there is a note on each balloon.

He picks the first note:

Hey Mr. Lover Boy I am really sorry for everything and every time I let you down. Am really dumb that I never noticed you. ut now I won't let you down again. I promise.

He picks the second note (with a smile on his face):

Stop smiling you, idiot. You should have come to me before, I wouldn't have to lose all those years without you. You being in my life is the best thing I can wish for. I will never leave you now. I promise.

He picked 3rd note (this time he had a tear of happiness around the corner of his eyes yet smiling).

And now you're crying with a smile, perfect. Now that I look back and remember you, I  can remember you always found some ways To make me laugh, even on my first day. And now that I am here I will make sure To keep you happy always. I promise.

He Picked 4th and the last note (this time he couldn't control his emotion

Feeling overwhelmed).

I know you made me your priority always You never said anything to me just cause of the fear of Losing seeing me smile again. Now no matter what, you will always be my priority I promise.

He wiped his tears and an immense amount of emotion was flowing inside him. All he said was "I wish I could hug you right now"

She was standing behind him near the door, controlling her tears she ran and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her.

Everything was so quiet that both of them could feel their heartbeats faster with each passing moment.

Being like that for a few moments before he looked at her wiped her tears.

Tucked her hair behind the ears.

He - You look even more beautiful in the candle Lights.

She Blushed and looked another way.

He - now that you are here I want to tell you everything I ever wanted to tell you.

She - Didn't you already tell me how much you love me that day when I was asking you questions? But then I...

He kept a finger on her lips "sssshhhhhh!!!!"

He - Just sit here. (She sat on the bed and he got on both his knees in front of her)

Looked into her eyes,

She kept looking at him with a cute puppy face, just like a small baby looking at ice-cream which they badly want.

He - I know you are now well aware of my past and feelings for you,

But that's not where we are now. We will be living in present and will build our future.

And a few days back I just came back from death, and let me tell you this one thing that at that moment all I can think of is you,

This beautiful face of you was in front of me,

Your big and bright eyes,

Your Big and cute smile I could probably die for.

All I regret was that I never told you how much I feel about you,

That I will never have a chance to be with you in this life.

She - But...

He - sssshhhh!!!! Let me finish...

He -

I want to tell you now that you're here with me in my room which I am still surprised how you made it possible.

But coming back to the point

(He took her hands in his and looking directly into her eyes.)Amaira I just want to be with you for whole my life, Every second of my life is dedicated to you You are and you will always be my priority, I may not be the best eligible partner but I will make sure I will do everything to make you smile. I know we are busy with our career but we will figure it out Will make sure to see you every day and make you laugh. I will always be there with you to support you in all your decisions. Even if you're wrong will still support you in front of everyone, But will always guide you when we are alone. I won't bring moon or stars for you, But I will make sure to help you Achieve all your dreams.(Amaira started crying with overwhelmed feeling flowing in her, Ronit stood up and pulled her towards him and looked into her eyes and said)Amaira I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS. Ronit, I LOVE YOU TOO.I MAY NOT BE THERE FOR YOU ALL THESE YEARS BUT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER EXPRESS.

THEY BOTH LOOKED AT EACH OTHER SMILING AND SHEDDING TEARS OR HAPPINESS AND JOY,

HE PULLED HER CLOSER TO HIM, FEELING THE WARM BREATH OF EACH OTHER; HIS HANDS WERE WRAPPED AROUND HER WAIST AND HER HANDS BEHIND HIS NECK LOOKING AT HIM WITH THE BLUSHING RED CHICKS.

HE PULLS HER UP TOWARDS HIM FEELING THE VIBES AND LEAN TOWARDS HER PRESSING HIS LIPS ON HER.

THE END