My drawing soulmate - Ara

Melodie
Now I'm not part of this story, but I'm just a friend of Lara, Lara doesn't have much friends, she only has me, jo, jojo, jordan and Alex to guide her through life. I'm one of the popular girls but Lara is the school geek, now everyone is jealous of her for achieving her love for a popular boy, the boy is named Alex, her friend. Her boyfriend used to be Dan, but then cheated on her. But I was shocked realising Dan was a cheater. He is now with Sabrina, now let's get on with the love story!

There was Lara, walking along the school hallways, clenching on her books. But then Mason and Mateo pushed her over. "Haha!" Mason laughed. "Geek alert!" He was a geek to me though, so he is alerting himself. Walking past her, they both kicked her in the back. Alex hid while seeing the incident. After the boys was out of sight, Alex helped her up and led her to their main class, science, and got out a bandage and eyepatch. "There" Alex says, while wrapping the bandage around her shivering arm, she was red all over. "Thank you!" She pleased. After Alex walked out the science room, Lara sat on a table and started to draw on her other arm, she is right handed. She drew a glittery love heart, writing A on the top, a + in the middle and an L on the bottom, and then hiding it from the public.

Alex
I got out my lunchbox when realising a glimmering love heart on my left arm. I started to stare at it in a confused way. "Lukey, do you know what this love heart tattoo is?" I ask. "Nope!" They say. I start to recognise the A is in purple, and knew straight away that that was meaning me. But who was the L? The L must've been Liling or Lara. Because only girls like me! I don't think Liling likes pink, because the name was in a light glittery pink. So I think it's Lara. I go red. Vinny, who is next to me laughs. "ALEX AND LARA SITTING IN A TR-" Vinny yells, but I immediately slapped him. "I'm going to tell Adora somert." Vinny giggles. Somert means something but in his language.

I just continue eating my lunch, still staring at my new tattoo. I felt scared but calm at the same time. I start to tell everyone about it. But people are saying I just drew that on. The next day I got a new one with a beautiful, blood red rose, curling up a bit. I know that Lara is a good artist so I think my soulmate is her. But I'm never certain. I could just be pranked by a good artist. But I never felt a piece of metal run across my arm, only exiting tingling. The next day I get a new beautiful piece of art on my right arm now. And this is the day lara has no bandage on her arm, and no eyepatch. I now know it's her, she's my soulmate. I can see doodles on her arm too. I decided to draw on my arm. I just drew a Purple Heart, with a sign saying love. A few hours later, Lara shows my the art I've done. I look at it with a shock. "You don't like the tattoo that I didn't do?" She says curiously. "No, it's just.." I stuttered. "I did that art" Lara looks amazed of what happened. "Your really good at art!" She exclaimed. "Thanks!" I say wrapping my hand around my sweaty neck. And then Vinny and Adora come push us in to a kiss. It was long, but relaxing. And that's how we became a couple!