two

"wait so im getting married?" he nods slowly unsure of her reaction. "to who?"

"the king." she looks confused "wilbur i thought you were the king. did you just propose to me?"

the other guys in the back whisper with confused faces.

"no. dream is the king." she is still not getting it. "i thought dream was a country." 

"dream smp is a country. dream is the king of it."

"that's so self-centered."

"what is?" 

"well he named a country after himself."

the guy with a mask suddenly steps forward getting the attention of wilbur and eliza by clearing his through.

"who's this guy?" eliza asks. "that's dream."

"okay..." dream finally speaks up, not being able to stomach such a pointless conversation any longer.

"what is going on? why aren't you guys discussing the contract?" wilbur then finally passes a packet to her. "when you sign this contract, you will immediately start the preparations for you marriage to dream."

"so that's it?" 

"yeah pretty much. your getting married!!" wilbur says trying to get her excited. she nods slowly and signs the paper. "Eliza you didn't even read the contract."

"you didn't tell me i was supposed to read it?!?" the guard face palms and the man in the mask shakes his head in disappointment 

"welp in the contract it's says that you have to come with me to see our house after the contract is signed." she smiles, brightening the room.

"yay! house tour." he nods slowly. "yeah... i guess so."

"wilbur i'll be back! bye. don't tell tommy, it's a surprise." then Eliza and the mysterious two men walk out the door and into the distance.

- - -

lol