Chapter 1

In this story it is the same timeline as the 2004 movie and same characters but! There is no Christine or Raoul. In this story, Erik is simply preventing himself from having any human contact and feelings for anyone so far. It will be different from what you might have been used to but give it a chance.

====================================

Antoinette Giry was walking down the busy streets of Paris. Her dirty blond hair was braided and tied up into an elegant bun; her black dress smoothed without any wrinkles.

Her black can echo as she walked with her back straight and her steps full of grace from the so many years of her dancing the art of Ballet. Suddenly, through the hustle and bustle of the city; her ears perked an angelic voice singing and the sound of the violin accompanying it.

Opening her eyes, she turned her head to the direction the voice was coming from and walked towards it.

A few minutes of walking, the voice and the music were getting louder and louder as she approached. She noticed a small crowd and realized that the owner of the voice was in the centre. Slowly making her way there, she managed to slip between some people and spot the singer.

===========================================

Juliette 

took a deep breath as she let her brown case open a few feet in front of her

took a deep breath as she let her brown case open a few feet in front of her. It wasn't too early but neither too late. She had found that around this time, she would attract the bigger audience.

She smoothed down her white shirt and raised her sleeves, so they stopped above her elbow. Her black pants were slightly dirty but barely visible, same for her black worn boots. She made a mental note to find a way to clean them.

She tied half of her white hair up into a ponytail, held by a dark purple ribbon, the colour fading away from time, but it did its job, so she didn't complain. Once fixed, she let it hang above the rest of her hair.

She grabbed her old and fixed a few strings before placing it below her chin and holding the bow. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as the song's melody started to play in her mind. She opened her lavender – purple started to play; her music slowly attracting a small audience.

Now when the world is shadowed and dark.
Now when the sky is empty of stars.
Now when the world is wrapped in sleep.
In a quiet endless and deep
In the silence of the night

Far off in the distance
A fire comes to life.
A flicker of a flame breaks through the dark.
Burning soft and bright
Dancing with the light
Awakening the Heavens and the Earth