apparently they're still together

So Kian and Ayla ( sorry if I spelled her name wrong ) are still together

I had a feeling that was gonna happen

Welp ...

I knew deep down there were still together ... My question is why did they unfollow each other and did all of that for?

Was it like to make things seem that they weren't together or after their "break up" they decided to just be really good friends and he was spending Christmas with her and with his family ( which is probably not the case )

So extra bruh ...

I think Kian did say they didn't live together because she travels or whatever idk ( tell in the comments if he did or did not say that )

Anyways ...
I hate to jinx stuff but

Watch Chelsea ( or Chelsey ) and Jc get back together or they'll still be together ...

I'm so over Knj at this point

I love them but ...

They post nothing ... Jc basically does gaming now- he post more on twitch and his gaming channels then his main youtube channel ...

It's like why don't y'all live together so you can make videos way more quicker?
they make everything way more harder then it needs to be like
If you can roommate with a whole bunch of other people wouldn't it make sense to live with your youtube partner while your at it?

It makes no sense 🤷🏾‍♀️

But as long as Kian is happy with the relationship it's whatever and the same with Jc if Chelsea gets back together or goes with somebody else  ..