When you fall asleep against them (Villains)

Requested by: DragoPusheenShinyOwO

Sorry if this one is bad/OOC, I couldn't think of anything good for them.

Tomura Shigaraki:

He froze before he slowly looked, wondering if you know he can easily crumble you for using him as a pillow. When he saw how comfortable you looked, he sighed, unable to be mad at you with such a cute face before he went back to whatever he was doing.

Kurogiri:

He fell asleep on the sofa, only to wake up to see you sleeping on him. He stared before he smiled, softly stroking your head before he closed his eyes and rested, happy he finally has a moment with you that's calm and relaxed without chaos going on or having to worry about work.

Dabi:

He made a confused noise, moving your head a little to see if you are asleep or just resting. When he saw you were asleep, he sighed, realizing he's stuck now. He could wake you and stand up, but he found you too cute and thought you deserved a good rest so he just let you rest. When you woke up and apologized, he shrugged, saying it's fine.

Himiko Toga:

She giggled, hugging you tightly, saying you are too cute. When you woke up and tiredly asked what she's doing, she gave you a grin, saying giving you a hug because you are so cute before she sat comfortable before telling you you can go back to sleep.