welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the Lao Script Graphics Shop!

Graphic design isn't easy. Anyone who's tried their hand at it knows that it takes expertise and practice to craft something adequate. In addition, your cover could be the sole component deciding if someone clicks on your book or not.

But that's why Lao Script Graphics Shop is here! Whether you're looking for a banner, profile header, or cover, we bring talented graphic designers for you, so you can get a stunning graphic without having to be an expert graphic designer yourself.

Not only that, but we offer a wide selection of designers, so you can choose from one that fits your style best.

● Lao Script 

Lao script is the main script used to write the Lao language, along with other minority languages of Laos. Previously, it was also used to write the Isan language, but it was replaced by the Thai script.

Lao was adapted from the Khmer script, the script used to write Khmer, official language of Cambodia, which was originally derived from the Bramhi script. Similarly, our edits shop is named after a Bramhic language, Lontara.

The Lao script is also a sister sysem to the Thai script, also adapted from the Khmer script. And although the two scripts share roots and similarities, the Lao script is different in that it has fewer characters and is formed in more of a curvilinear fashion.