𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

( TW for slight homophobia from the witch Umbridge herself, surprise surprise- no slurs though )

The sound of quills scratching noisily against the worksheets was overwhelming, it was all that echoed throughout the gigantic main hall. 

Ever since Umbridge took the school into her grubby hands everything fell apart, professors got restricted in their own classes, she took over as DADA professor and made the subject even worse than it already was, forcing everyone to 'study' about spells, not practise them. 

And that wasn't even all of it, she nearly managed to send professor Trelawney away from the school grounds for good, prohibited music, broom flight and products from your boyfriends, disbanded student organisations, expelled students that owned a quibbler and even forbid boys and girls from being within 6 inches of each other.

Honestly jokes on her though, lady didn't forbid guys being 6 inch close to each other so being gay was yet another way to cheat that system.

You shook your head and redirected your attention back to your OWL, your non-dominant still numb from last night.

Long story short, you've been in the Gryffindor common rooms with Fred and George after curvey, simply snogging with them in front of the fireplace when some random girl from Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad burst in and nearly had a heart attack at the sight of you three on the sofa, immediately demanding that you'd go with her to Umbridge's office.

Which, regretfully, you did. The fourth- possible fifth year- didn't hesitate to yank you away from the two flaming-red haired twins, not even giving you time to voice your protests at the rough treatment.

Directly after that, she took you up to Umbridge's office and then quickly left herself after explaining why you were in such huge trouble. 

Umbridge went out into some ridiculous long rant on how 'Men and women should not show their lusting for each other' and apparently pointing out that you were with two men and not women wasn't the best idea.

Not surprisingly Umbridge threw a fit and the mention of a homosexual relationship, immediately slapping a detention onto you which she decided to fill in at the exact moment. She led you to a desk in front of hers and handed you a sheet of paper and her personal quill, a sickening smile on her face once you accepted the sharp, black writing equipment.

'I want you to write some lines for me, okay [F/N]?' She had exclaimed, still trying to sound as sweet as she possibly could.

You had nodded in response, not wanting to anger the lady even more and waited for her to assign said line to you. When she did, you honestly weren't surprised with what she had you write.

'I will not involve myself romantically with a pair of lousy, obnoxious, male twins.'

And oh boy the way she spat out the word 'male' would normally make you laugh if it weren't directed at your boyfriends in an insulting manner.