"What's This Feeling"

Narrators POV:

    It's just another Monday with the same routine with Saiki- wake up, take a shower, get dressed, get annoyed by his so-called "friends", then walk with Kaidou and Nendou to go get ramen (which they do everyday). But today, today seemed different for Saiki, even though he did this routine everyday something about today just seemed... different. I wonder why that would be?

Saiki's POV:

'I wish I could sleep forever. Thank you ring for my peaceful sleep.' 

I got up put on my uniform and ate some Coffee Jelly savoring every bite. 'Mmmh, so good' I said bye to my mom and right as I was heading out the door my came down the stairs,

"Kusuo, please teleport me to work or I'm gonna be late!"

"No walk there yourself."

"Kusuo PLEAS-!"

I teleported to an alleyway a couple of blocks away from the school so no one would know I'm a physic.

'Good grief. He really needs to get his life together'

When I was one and a half blocks away from school I heard a voice that was too familiar for comfort.

"Heeyy Buddy" Nendou yelled while he and Kaidou were running up to Saiki.

I just stayed silent until I heard a soft and sweet voice that I couldn't ignore.

"Hi, Saiki," Kaidou said while walking in between him and Nendou.

"Hi," I said with my regular cold tone with no emotion on my face.

'What the hell?!' As I thought that I could feel my cheeks heat up a little bit.

'What's this feeling? Why am I feeling this? Why have I not felt this before?'

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that we were already at school. After I noticed I felt that my face and it was really hot so I immediately calmed down and went to class.

~𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ (𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪)~

Kaidou's POV:

'I noticed this morning that Saiki was lost in thought but, I didn't bother him or ask him about it cause I figured he didn't want to talk about it.'

"Wanna go get ramen?" Nendou asked with his dumb self.

"No. We go get ramen everyday, the place we go to is disgusting anyways. Why don't we something different today? Hey Saiki, got any suggestion for what we should do?"

Saiki's POV:

I jumped at the sound of my name being called since I had my ring on at was deep in thought again.

"Saiki, got any suggestion for what we should do today?" I heard Kaidou say.

"We could go to one of our houses today I guess," I said as I was showing no emotion whatsoever.

'What the hell?! Why did I say that? I most definitely don't want to hang out with Nendou, he kinda scares me because I can't read his mind cause he has no brain to read. Maybe I said that because I want to hang out with Kaidou, I mean who wouldn't? With his fluffy light blue hair, his light crimson eyes, his adorable face, and his ridiculous red bandages he has wrapped around on his forearms, just everything about him was perfect- he was perfect.'

"SAIKI!" I heard Kaidou yell my name.

"What," I said in a cold tone.

"Well I was saying that we can't stay at my house cause, CAUSE- umm"