Never be the Same

A/N: This story contains triggering topics such as, rape, sexual assault and physical harm. This story is descriptive so please beware. Any of the events in this story are just an alternate headcanon I found on Pinterest so do not take this seriously.

Ash POV:

    My head hurts, my wrists hurt, my heart hurts.
Whatever, not like I can let them see it bother me.

    These chains mean nothing.

    Cold, rough, steel clings to my wrist, digging into the joints. The air smells putrid and a breathe cannot be complete without a grimace. It reminds me of all the horrid things I had witnessed below from the room. How the tables have turned... I think, looking up to the same room to be met with a disgusting smile.

    Dino.

    "Look at you now. You know this room, huh."

    My eyes dart to the man in front of me not wavering as he mocks me and graces a smug smirk.

    "It's Papa Dino's execution room. I bet you never imagined that you'd be the one tied to this."

    Arthur's sarcasm is nothing new and to think he would try to provoke me put a slight smirk on my face. Something like this is menial compared to the shit I have dealt with.

    "Still acting tough, huh." He stalks closer to me grabbing a blade from his belt. "Let's see how long you'll last."

    He draws the blade to my neck slightly grazing skin. He is close enough to look down upon me with his swine eyes but I refuse look away for even a second.

    I'll show him whose intimidating who!

    Clack clack step step fwmp

    In the corner of my eyes I see a fragile olive figure with dark midnight hair drop to the ground between to taller figures.

    My heart dropped... So far that time stopped.

    No that isn't- It can't-

1

    My guard dropped as Arthur backed away cackling, holding his stomach.

2

    My eyes falling to the floor . Cold-sweat forms as my stomach turns hot and begins to bubble. Feelings I never thought I would feel again rushed, flooding my head. Rage, sadness, fear, regret.

3

    "E-Eiji?" I looked to Ibe-san who already began to weep. All of a sudden a wave hit me and my head jolted to the side and my body began to shake. Eiji laid on the ground with nothing to shelter him from the cold. His body, limp and bruised from ropes and hands that are not his own.

Screaming, who is screaming?

                Why does my throat hurt?

                                  Why do I feel so exhausted?

    "EIJI!!! EIJI!!!"

    I yelled at the top of my lungs and thrashed against the chains that held me back. Hot tears streamed down my face. I do not care if I break my arms I need to get to him. I need to shelter him.

    All of a sudden I feel a release and the chains follow as my legs carry me to the boy on the floor. Grasping under his arms I flip him over and cradle him in my arms. His usually warm body that brought so much comfort felt cold as ice and unfamiliar. Wiping his soft hair out of his face I am faced with tear stained cheeks, red as roses, and dead eyes. He looked as if he was trying to escape. His chocolate eyes that stored so much light and hope were now hollow and zoned. Cracked lips parted slightly to speak but nothing came out. My heart twinged and twisted as I slowly brought his forehead to my own and he closed his eyes. Slouching, I pulled him into a suffocating hug hiding his skin from bystanders.
.

    "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!"

    Figures began to surround both of us but I could careless . I was stuck in my head and refused to let go of Eiji. I could never let him go again.

    What have I done, why? WHY CAN I NOT CHANGE!!! I ALWAYS HURT THE PEOPLE AROUND ME!!! I let them hurt you... I am so sorry.
He- he will-

He will never be the same.

A/N : I am sorry