Twenty

We appear in the driveway of my home before the portal closes behind us

I run into the house and up the stairs to my room to see the kids all cuddled up to Perseus in our bed.

Apollo appears next to me and take action to treating Perseus wounds while I grab the kids attention.

"Wah mek nuh yuh man dem guh grab sum snacks."I say before I grab Tyran from Kamauri's hold on her way out.(Why don't you guys go grab some snacks)

Once they leave I approach the bed and sit down on the side of it by Perseus' legs.

"We can finally have our wedding." I hear Perseus mummble through grunts of pain as Apollo works on him.

"You still want to get married?" I ask questionably as I look down at him.

"Of course I do, I will do anything to make that dream of yours to come true." Perseus says as he looks up at me and gives me a strained smile.

I feel tears well up in my eyes before I stand from the side of the bed.

I make my way out of the room and carry Tyran in my arms downstairs to the kids.

I place Tyran in Kamauri's hold and then make my way back up the stairs as tears fall down my face.

When I get to the room Apollo is gone and Perseus turns his head to look at me.

"P-Perseus H-ow can you think about what makes me happy when your hurt because of me? Because of what I am?" I ask as I close the door behind me and press my head against the door.

"What you are is beautiful and magnificent." Perseus says quietly and I step away from the door before turning around.

I make my way over to him slowly and lay down next to him.

"What I am is a hybrid that brought you nothing but problems." I respond as I cuddle into his side gently.

I feel a shift before I feel his warm arm around me sending the familiar sparks up my arm to my heart.

"You handled the bitch easily, I admit I did get hurt but its only because I love you and I'd rather our children not see you in pain." Perseus says and I look up into his face to find a smile on his face that reaches his eyes.

"You heel fast so they won't have to see their daddy in pain too." I say with a bright smile of my own.

He places a light kiss on my lips before he closes his eyes.

"I love you too Perseus so much." I whisper to him when I know he's almost asleep before slipping out of his warm arms.

I spend the rest of the night getting the kids ready for bed before doing the same for myself.

One month later
I stand in the mirror and do my make-up as I look at myself in the mirror.

It took us only a month to plan and send out the invitations to our wedding ceremony because we wanted a small one.